• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lucky grandma

I kind of wanna sell my black toes and buy some royals. I love the black toes but rarely wear them

Ok, I got a story to tell (play instrumental below for full effect):

So I arrived at the mall around 8 AM and the first store I come across was Finish Line, they were doing First Come First Served and they only had 20 people waiting in line. DTLR doesn't open until 10 AM (found out that when I got to the mall) so I was going to wait until I remembered I had Winners Circle codes and wondered if I could use them. So I asked one of the associates and they said yes but only one. I had two $20 codes (one expires April 22 and the other expires in May) and a $10 code (expires in May). So now I had to see if they had my size I was about the last one in line and luck behold they did have my size. Another associate asked if I had a code to spare and I ended up giving her the $10 code. So after using the code my total was $149.80.

Here they are:

wrapped like standard Air Jordan 1 laces 

So next I met a guy who wanted a size 12 so I waited until DTLR opened and used my raffle to secure him a pair and he told me to keep the change (which was $10).  Then I went to another mall to secure the shirt I wanted to go with them (used the $10 on to and paid the difference; could have had it for cheaper but I wanted the shirt to wear today):

All in all it was a great Saturday and I am very happy and grateful to secure my pair!
[emoji]128170[/emoji]

These and Metallics are the only 2 OG colorways I've had no iteration of ... so, definetly glad to have the opportunity to have a pair in my 1s arsenal. With that said I think my quick takeaway is - meh. The BRed release I felt was okay -- was disappointed in the inferior black 'leather' of the medial. Not surprisingly it seems Jordan has decided to go this cheap route with these....in part I wish Jordan would be a bit more up front and say these are a mix of leather/synthetic leather.

lol at the people picking up discount kicks.. Storm Blues aren't going to fill the hole the L on these Royals made haha

Didn't expect to hit on these, no raffles, forgot about the Nike sf draw and only tried on snkrs

I guess I've got good luck with Jordan 1s

Back
Top Bottom