Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm trying to reorganize/clean up but here is what I got going on in the man cave

Last edited:
I got boxes leaning on boxes my sneaker set up is a nightmare but if you open my closet it's color and season coordinated.. I'm moving soon though so gonna sell a lot of this stuff but I hate the way I have my shoes right now

Been collecting for one year. Worn ones on bottom double ups on top. Can't take these remastered ones for granted. My wife got some ones on top too. lol

Last edited:
Meh... I don't need more than 1 shoe but I do it because it's a hobby :lol:

Lol same.

if this wasn't a hobby I woulda been gave it up... all that Michael Jordan love is cool but when you have all the main joints you want it's like everything else is an afterthought

I kinda don't care about the MJ stuff like that no more. He's a dirt bag which killed the nostalgia for me. I enjoy the diversity in my collection.

I kinda don't care about the MJ stuff like that no more. He's a dirt bag which killed the nostalgia for me. I enjoy the diversity in my collection.
But don't old heads hate anyone who wear Jordan's without knowing who he is and his life story [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But don't old heads hate anyone who wear Jordan's without knowing who he is and his life story [emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol: I just get confused with the "MUST BE OG" when dudes don't even know what it is.

You don't need more shoes than this.

Once that realization is made life is easy. I need to revulate my whole life.

Seriously I agree with this sentiment. That's how I feel after they are done with this remastered initiative. It's hard to let go of some 1s though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom