Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
6oori8.jpg

Copped for the donor tongues!

ONE will be an experiment(Japan black, tongue swap w/ black toes) the other will be rocked heavily. I think the colorway is beautiful and the remastered silhouette is very aesthetically pleasing to me. I feel like forces are too bulky and terrible looking on my wide feet. These are perfect.

Is this as close as we will get to a 'un-frag' colorway? ... is there another blocking that I'm missing with this colorway

Scrolling down Facebook and almost dropped dead. Smh :rofl: if you're going to be a reseller, at least make sure you know the value of the product.

Last edited:

Thanks for the insight. So you would say it's a staple of sneaker culture that  cycles around? 

In my honest opinion, I personally believe the Adidas trend with BOOST shoes is the reason for the Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways.  Adidas has recently been releasing Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways for their Ultraboosts, and they sold out like hot cakes.

That's why you seen Nike/JB starting to follow this trend.........EVEN THOUGH they have had All-Black/All-White colorways for their Air Force 1s for years already (hell, AJ1 mids have all-white/all-black colorways, and they ain't any different from this TB colorway for this OG 1 silhouette).

Labeling it "Triple-Black" seems to be an advertisement scheme from Nike/JB, since Adidas's usage of "Triple-Black" got them to sell out more UBs due to it.
:nerd:

Does any one know if kick stage is legit it's from tawian a seller on eBay has no negative feedback more than 1000 just wondering if any one knows thanks he has the new love all sizes on there

I cant stand all black shoes. Makes me feel like I'm wearing black socks. A shoe for me has to at least have 2 colors. So for those reasons I'm out. But if it goes on sale and I have the $ ill cop for the donor tongue to accompany my black toes.

In my honest opinion, I personally believe the Adidas trend with BOOST shoes is the reason for the Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways.  Adidas has recently been releasing Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways for their Ultraboosts, and they sold out like hot cakes.

That's why you seen Nike/JB starting to follow this trend.........EVEN THOUGH they have had All-Black/All-White colorways for their Air Force 1s for years already (hell, AJ1 mids have all-white/all-black colorways, and they ain't any different from this TB colorway for this OG 1 silhouette).

Labeling it "Triple-Black" seems to be an advertisement scheme from Nike/JB, since Adidas's usage of "Triple-Black" got them to sell out more UBs due to it.
Nike had triple black Roshes before that. I agree that adidas ran with it and made it a thing to now call every all black shoe "triple black" but it´s been done before them.

personally I´m not into all black shoes.. black leather shoes with a white midsole is where it´s at for me.

Just got these in today, so blessed to finally have my favourite OG 1 cw for 235 US shipped (internationally as well). Couldn't care less that 1 swoosh is tumbled and the other 3 aren't [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Definitely throwing these on feet for the next non-rainy day

Back
Top Bottom