Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah.....I'll cop those TB aka TOMBSTONE 1's when they hit $90 or lower.
Just by the overwhelming approval they got on here I doubt these see a deep discount and it's possible they sell out. 

Last edited:
https://www.ruvilla.com/men/footwear/new/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-gym-red-gym-red.html

what ratio on paint did u used?

tongues are on the  smooth or stiff  side?
50/50 mix of angelus black paint and gac-900. They're a tad bit more stiff than proper black tongues, but nothing to worry about. The only negative thing, in my opinon, is that the paint makes them look shiny. But for me, it was cheaper and quicker to paint them compared to buying a donor pair, then take them to a shoe guy to do the tongue swap.

Feel as if the Top 3 is the least restocked shoe since they've came out. Think they were truly that limited.

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] This close to pulling the trigger on stockx, goat or FC before my birthday [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Top 3 sat on shelves for a week or so in my hood then all of a sudden everyone rushed to cop, saying they need these in their life

^ yeah if you're gonna pull the trigger I would do it soon
Top 3 price keeps going up
Seeing sales of $300-400

I've watched them go from $275 a whole month on FC I took it for granted checked back and they were gone in my size, next time they had em.. $400+ and no one in local groups have em DS , it sucks

I could be wrong but I think they were only like $200-230ish
Right after they dropped, maybe even less
Then all of a sudden I look at it's like $300 lol
I think people want them for collection purposes
Since they will prob never drop again

Last edited:
I have a local guy selling me a size 7 Banned 1 2016 DS and a Neymar 5 low size 8 DS..

What should I pay for these ? What are they going for ?

guy had the breds for 140 and the neymars for 160. Good get ?

Last edited:

I have a local guy selling me a size 7 Banned 1 2016 DS and a Neymar 5 low size 8 DS..

What should I pay for these ? What are they going for ?

guy had the breds for 140 and the neymars for 160. Good get ?
Too good to be true unless that Banned 1 is gs size 

Back
Top Bottom