Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'd wear the Off-whites but only on occasion at some avant-garde deconstruct post industrialist art/fashion show. But normal occasion? Nah, I'd glass case em. I like the top 3s but it took some time and they grew on me with the more on-foots I saw in this thread. As with any shoe really. People will buy those butt ugly ozweegos and skechers if the right name is attached, if the right fit is applied, and it's different. Cant knock another person down for it. I do honestly think they should of done a real "what the" concept on the 1s. Part Dave White, part Lance Mountain, part OG colorways, part armed forces, part doernbecher, part XQ china exclusive, etc. If you're gonna do mismatch than I think you gotta go big to really rock with it. Uninspired? I wouldnt say that but it could be been a better executed plan. With all that being said Im in the market for a pair of top 3s and if if the opportunity arises(never will) I just might get the Off Whites.

The Off White shoe is the statement piece, there's no need to wear a wacky outfit. That's like wearing the Pantone 7s and a baby blue tracksuit [emoji]128565[/emoji]

That's that grandpappy swag. With a white fuzzy Kangol hat and white frame loc sunglasses to block out the haters.

That's that grandpappy swag. With a white fuzzy Kangol hat and white frame loc sunglasses to block out the haters.
heII nah 
roll.gif

all your guys' responses do is prove my point - the sensibilities are completely incompatible

they don't look good to you guys cause they're out of your comfort zones

that's all this is 

If " out of your comfort zone " means -I don't like them because they're ugly, then you are correct.

The Off-Whites are interesting to say the least.  Definitely not for everyone and definitely not for those who like to match their shoes with a fitted and t-shirt.  Personally, I like them and hope to grab a pair but I can see why most don't like them.  It's just a huge variation from the norm.

Yeah I have a feeling we might not get metallic navy prices on the reds
But I hope we do!

Last edited:
[emoji]128513[/emoji]select everything and anything in your profile and buy js only. Lets see some higher reserve success rates [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom