Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stadium goods had 15% site wide yesterday..would have been the perfect opportunity to get another 2014 black white pair but they had no 11 :x

Anyone else really disappointed in the quality of the WYYs? I kinda regret buying two pairs (even though I only paid like $80 each) because the quality is pretty disappointing.

Stadium goods had 15% site wide yesterday..would have been the perfect opportunity to get another 2014 black white pair but they had no 11 :x

I was looking for a size 11 too. I was tempted to scoop up that 11.5 but decided not to.

Welp, just got my WINGS 1's from GOAT... and of course I get a pair with the WINGS logo stitched upside down on the left shoe. I do have to say these are really nice and pix don't do these justice.

Welp, just got my WINGS 1's from GOAT... and of course I get a pair with the WINGS logo stitched upside down on the left shoe. I do have to say these are really nice and pix don't do these justice.
I'm sure you can complain about their "inspection" and get something.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

Man the more I hear this the more sure I'll pass, told myself moving forward that I'll no longer buy releases that people claim "looks better in person than pictures" :smh:

:x bruh..

Back
Top Bottom