Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

On foot pics just because. I gotta say any 1 with SBB-style color blocking looks best with white laces

It takes a while to grow on you but the detail and the quality is very good. Someone is offering a Pinnacle 1 Vachetta tan for mine, plus a bit of cash of course and I'm kinda close to pulling the trigger though lol.

I would do it if you don't like the shoe
Personally I think the shoe is nicely
Made quality is outstanding
But I can't see my self wearing these
I'll be willing to trade for black toes if I come across.
It kudos to those who will rock...
Post pics with outfits hen y'all do!!!

Last edited:
Gotta shine is a bit underrated IMO...
Understatement of the Year bro I agree wholeheartedly the all stars were the one shoe that I absolutely wanted this year even more than the royals and I was happy I was able to get them!

Beyond impressed with these. They're the next top 3. Everyone bashes bashes bashes and then boom they're 100-200 more on the secondary market

Wings are a sleeper bro. the quality is amazing. i agree with u 100%, ppl are crazy for bashing these. i will be rocking these all fall long this year.

Why the fall? People should just wear them now, I swear no one wants to post on feet pics cuz these look impossible to pull off :smh:

Why the fall? People should just wear them now, I swear no one wants to post on feet pics cuz these look impossible to pull off
mean.gif
Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but I plan to only wear these with jeans since the boot laces give off a boot vibe. And seeing as the weather is steadily in the upper 80 degrees and humid, I'm also passing on the jeans--and thus the wings--until fall. 

Someone on my local FB group let go of this for $180... DS+my size.... had to be copped!

Last edited:
The only shoes I wear a ton of are my breds and royals. Everything else kinda gets out on the reserve list unfortunately. I wear my 2013 black toes a decent amount as well to switch it up
i switch it up between all my shoes. but, my everyday go to is my cement 4s. only cuz i doubled up tho. wish i trippled. but i eventually rock em all. my fear 4s have actually seen more wear than others. love those. onve i break out the metallic blues, those will see feet a lot this summer. Wheat 13s have held up well over the years. dam, so many shoes...lol

Not saying nothing else gets worn but my breds and royals are my go to a lot of the time.

I've been meaning to downsize my collection a bit this year because so much **** just sits otherwise. My ideal collection/ rotation is probably 50' really good pairs of kicks.

Im right around 50 right now. its a good manageable size collection. mostly jordans in OG colorways is what im in too. some retro + cant be passed on tho. but, i try not to get too carried away......try lol

Yeezy Season 6 Runners >>>>> Wings

The Wings literally look like they've been baking in a trash heap for 50 years. Quality, my ***

Im right around 50 right now. its a good manageable size collection. mostly jordans in OG colorways is what im in too. some retro + cant be passed on tho. but, i try not to get too carried away......try lol

See I've been as high as 175 ish got smart in 2011 and sold a lot but I've crept back up to around 100. I recently sold a couple of things and I've begun donating a lot of my older SBs that I don't wear to friends and fam or my students.

I'd be totally fine with 50 solid pairs of kicks I swear.

Glad we're back on track. Wings should've been a metal statue trophy room display piece.

I don't think wings are hard to pull off. They are basically one subdued color. Top 3 or maybe even sbb are harder to even "pull off" because of the orange.

Wings are ok imo. Quality is really nice just something is off for me. I think it's the black midsole. Maybe if it was white and like a gum or bronze outsole I'd like em better.

In all honesty, there are far uglier Jordan 1s out there.

But to even compare it the classic-in-the-making All-Star 1s is downright insulting

My re-cap of the last few pages:

Wings are decent quality but terrible colorway
2014 blk/wht 1's better than a lot of 1's from then till now ( been saying this)
Forcefields are the TRUTH!! I wear them in AJ 1,3,4,13 and dunks
Sails and TB's will be copped on heavy discount (maybe)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom