Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there a way to find your nike coupon code online? I have one but can't apply it, getting error. Think I'm typing it in wrong. Unless they are just denying it :smh:. trying to get these for the super low..

there is no discount codes to the public for NDC unless they send one out to everyone which it expired Sunday

other than that, google won't yield any

the ones people are using are unique one time use codes they got from customer service for issues

Didn't think anyone would catch that :lol:

But from what is being said and PS'd to, they will look similar to these

Both will be copped

Would $1000 be a fair price for a used pair of Frag 1's?

You trolling right? Honestly, it's not fair but it all depends on the price one ous willing to pay. But if you're making a serious inquiry I say that you should talk the seller down more.

Nike with the quick shipping for the metallic red 1s that i ordered today. Free 2 day air shipping ftw

I saw the nike sale yesterday it was weak but I guess they added some js today motor sports 120 not bad but to late I erased the message in my inbox lololo

there is no discount codes to the public for NDC unless they send one out to everyone which it expired Sunday

other than that, google won't yield any

the ones people are using are unique one time use codes they got from customer service for issues

That's exactly what I have and what I was trying to use.

So does anyone know if these blue chicagos and red sbb are among the upcoming pairs that include "Summit White" in the color code?

arent only sail 1s releasing on the 20th ? i ve seen people saying about triple black 1 release too but i havent seen any pics of them 

Its so funny I never seen frags in real life. Just pix. Im in Vegas I thought I'd see some1 rocking them but no. Went over to Urban Necessities and didnt see them either. Y'all that have them and that copped for a good price are hella lucky. I did get lucky in 2011 when I copped a few Banned 1's for retail from the outlet.

Only pair from the camo pack I plan to cop. Quality is great. If I cop I'm guna want to put a NA tongue tag on it but securing one isn't easy or cheap. Its funny tho cuz OG highs have a totally different feel especially up around the wings. I prefer OG highs. I feel its more comfortable and less stiff.

Back
Top Bottom