Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Some quick phone pictures of these. Will take better photos tomorrow probably. I love them.
Put waxed laces one the triple black. Quality on both is superb. In love with the sail color and I usually hate white base shoes but these are different. The sail makes it much better. Definitely doubling up on both once they're stateside and I could get a discount.
black wax laces are fire on the triple blacks , waiting my laces to come from ebay as well . 

i ll cop the sails on discount too if they ever hit it , i m not dieing to buy em for retail 

black wax laces are fire on the triple blacks , waiting my laces to come from ebay as well . 

i ll cop the sails on discount too if they ever hit it , i m not dieing to buy em for retail 
sails are defintely worth it. they look really great in person. i'd get another pair of sails before i get another black just cause i love the cream color and want to stock one cause i know i'm going to beat these up

Those are Nike labels from the Europe warehouse. I bought from Nike.ca and have seen those labels before on Jordan and Nike boxes.

No :lol:, unless it was from an outlet but even the outlet labels don't look like that.

What's up fellas. Has anyone seen a tag like this?

Those are box labels for Nike Europe warehouse

i wear suits and ties to work every day, lookin dapper as hell. when i get home home, i relax. maybe a carhartt wip hoodie, my supreme fitted, animal hoodie.....and a fresh pair of js. just how i roll homie

Thinking about passing on the Sails. All the in hand pics and videos I've seen make them look more of a flat white, instead of that cream/off white, like in the first pics that surfaced.

I had a chance to cop over the weekend, but just couldn't pull the trigger. :smh: I need to see in person.

When you hold them next to the color white you see just how off white they are. W/o a comparison, of course they're gonna look like a flat white. I have a pair and can honestly say that they are a subtle off white. Not so much tan but more of a beige.

Trying to figure out if it’s worth the time and train ticket money to go into NYC if I hit on quai 1s or just pay resale

Back
Top Bottom