• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_8141 2.JPG

Resell on shadows is getting pretty close to game royal prices. If I can find a pair for under $200 shipped for my size it might be time for my first ever double up

Resell on shadows is getting pretty close to game royal prices. If I can find a pair for under $200 shipped for my size it might be time for my first ever double up

Getting ready to do the same. Might look into doubling up on Royals too. Breds the only one pulling in big prices it seems.

fashion these days is unisex basically. my wife would wear most of the things in my closet.
obviously I can't wear her dresses LMAO but for the most part everything is unisex that's trendy today.
Females have been wear Jordans for decades fam.

Idk man, I don’t ever see many girls wearing J’s where I live. I live in a predominantly white area though so idk if this has something to do with it and how JB markets to this specific demographic (in terms of gender as well).

It’s funny because, with guys, pretty much everyone wears Js-then again, a lot of people like JB because the brand has inherent ties to the sport of basketball.

like ive said before, theres nothing telling me these wont go the same route as royals. id be surprised to see these at over $250 a year from now. Same goes for the game royals. we like to try and predict and make sense out of releases but simple fact is supply met demand and shadows were never a major hype generator regardless of "wearability" compared to other OG color ways. if the black/white 1s get retroed again, id think the same will happen.

We'll see. Rare Airs are $300 in my size, and you couldn't give those away for a long time! Absolute madness.

New Loves are almost $400 in my size, ridic.

I've never paid resell, but I'm tempted to grab Shadows and Royals. I think Royals will shoot up sooner rather than later. Shadows may take a while longer, but let's see where they're at in 18 months.

like ive said before, theres nothing telling me these wont go the same route as royals. id be surprised to see these at over $250 a year from now. Same goes for the game royals. we like to try and predict and make sense out of releases but simple fact is supply met demand and shadows were never a major hype generator regardless of "wearability" compared to other OG color ways. if the black/white 1s get retroed again, id think the same will happen.

Yep, I think it’ll take 2-3 years before Shadows hit those resale prices tbh.

iwilwin iwilwin Nice, is that the first on-foot pic here? I think so.

Did anyone ask you about them? Between them being 1.) "women's," 2.) limited, and 3.) bright colors, I wonder if they'll elicit comments from strangers.

Exactly, that's why I put "women's" in quotes. It's a freaking Jordan sneaker, in colors that have released “for men” in the past (and are super popular). The only difference is the satin, but like you mentioned, JB has released satin men's shoes in the past.

It's sad that some people won't wear these shoes just because there's a "W" on the sticker on the box.

Last edited:
That's why I put it in quotes. It's a freaking Jordan sneaker, in colors that have released for "men's" in the past (and are super popular). The only difference is the satin, but like you mentioned, JB has released satin men's shoes in the past.

It's sad that some people won't wear these shoes just because there's a "W" on the sticker on the box. I wonder what they think will happen if they put the shoe on. Would they grow a lady part? So ignorant.

BTW, the shadow satins - Leila Ali's? - are absolute fire, I would love a pair! So much better than regular shadows IMO.

download (2).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom