Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn my union payment still pending, not a good sign
But then again my payment for Concords still pending but it shipped

I managed to cop the black pair. Didn’t want to get greedy & try for the blue pair cause I was worried about them canceling. Trying to help a friend cop, not sure if it’s too late but he keeps getting a postal code error and/or card declined. Any ideas?

The thing is, now that the links are out. Even if they cancel and restock, they gettin' botted AGAIN.

Idk why these companies can't create a website/url that is brand new prior to launch, keep it underwraps, and launch it day of release. That way manual users will have a jump on the bots.

The thing is, now that the links are out. Even if they cancel and restock, they gettin' botted AGAIN.

Idk why these companies can't create a website/url that is brand new prior to launch, keep it underwraps, and launch it day of release. That way manual users will have a jump on the bots.
They threw a curve ball on the fake checkout, wouldn’t be surprised if they threw another one, and probably release it on unionlosangeles site instead

I know a few people that checked out multiples with bots and also know a bunch of people that failed with their bots, even some with the same bots as the ones that were successful. The fake links did help some manual users and probably the large stock as well. There is no one method that will be 100% manual users, bots are always gonna find a way around it. Any new checkout methods only cause a slight delay for the bots and in that delay, some manual users get sprinkled in.

Well that release was garbage. Luckily I locked down a pair of the Blk Toe pair when they drop worldwide, but I really wanted some of the apparel. Oh well.

On a side note, just saw this posted. Some of us have known this since day one, but now I guess the masses will...

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom