• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3DB3B013-2E31-4196-A7C7-609E87679C74.png

6B992DA0-24D3-4236-B62C-E7D35FD9FDE2.jpeg

These I think

Just copped a pair of Unions tonight. I must be nuts but the shoe is dope. Next up Jordan 1 black toe I think they are even better then the Unions

Last edited:
That’s just greedy on the governments part imo taxing on the initial sale and then taxing again to resell them.

Can’t blame the government for this. This was the result of small business owners lobbying to get this signed into law. Their main complaint is that large e commerce companies had an advantage that made the playing field uneven. Not paying taxes for online sites was always a bonus, however those days seem to be behind us now unfortunately.

Can’t blame the government for this. This was the result of small business owners lobbying to get this signed into law. Their main complaint is that large e commerce companies had an advantage that made the playing field uneven. Not paying taxes for online sites was always a bonus, however those days seem to be behind us now unfortunately.
I think we're all fixated on stockx since it brought it to light but this is gonna suck all around for online purchases. mom and pops lobbied for this but are still probably going to continue to get crushed.

I think we're all fixated on stockx since it brought it to light but this is gonna suck all around for online purchases. mom and pops lobbied for this but are still probably going to continue to get crushed.
It’s funny because I’m seeing “kids” crying and going at StockX all over social media yet they aren’t using they’re brains to realize this is gonna happen everywhere else in the coming months

I just hope eBay does their homework for the states they charge tax into for the correct items. In Pennsylvania, we don't pay tax on clothing or shoes. A watch for example, yes, but nothing on clothes and definitely not shoes. I hope eBay doesn't start adding it automatically without doing their due diligence.

I should go on to StockX and try to make a puryto see if my state gets charged.

if my box lid has a tear on a corner can it pass stock x ? if not i can just switch it out with another lid?

It will be if prices drop.

Just like when StockX runs a lower fee promo (like Halloween 3.1% sellers fee)... Prices adjust accordingly.
In that case a seller is still getting the same profit if they reduce the price related to the seller fee. Not many sellers will care about the increased cost to a buyer.

Back
Top Bottom