• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1D418219-DC30-4C88-BBA2-7F3E0BCA3A20.jpeg
This thread been off topic today lol. Who can name all pairs?
Royal, bred, top 3, sbb.
Black toe, rsbb, royals, breds.
Unc, knicks, bt, chi.
Shadow, pine green, cybers, b/w.
Breds, baron, clay green, gold toe.
Court purp, as1, storm blues, struggle frags.
NYC, sail, those red bhitg, and either bt or chi.
Black yin yang, soty, psg, roty.
Struggle frag, letterman, wings, those turbo greens.
And last pair boners.

Was I close?

The only dead wrong one you got was h2h 5th row first pair, Spider-Man’s on 7th row last pair, and 9th row first pair is game royal(you coulda meant this as struggle frags) The Ones u mixed up were bred toes and Chicago’s (same back so easy
So five wrong in the wrong spot or 5 completely wrong?
mistake )

The only dead wrong one you got was h2h 5th row first pair, Spider-Man’s on 7th row last pair, and 9th row first pair is game royal(you coulda meant this as struggle frags) The Ones u mixed up were bred toes and Chicago’s (same back so easy

mistake )
Lol oh well. Nice collection.

@NIKEONLY33 I need to set up my collection in a similar fashion. I have most if not all of what you have. I sometimes need those daily reminders that I've already gone above and beyond the rainbow. I can chill.

Damn, I think he’s coming at someones neck from NT. Can’t be a coincidence :rofl:

I just was gonna post this.

NT Detectives do y’all work :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMHO i feel like he’s defending himself every new shoe....if it was legit why keep doing it.

SNKRS app has not been good to me. Last good W I got was for Clay Green restock and Gold Toes. L for all other hyped releases. I did however get both Union's for retail from Union Site thanks to 2 NT members on here. I actually havnt bought 1 sneaker/AJ1 in 2019. L's combined with passing. My last cops were both Unions, Concord 11 and ROTY 1.

Gotta love random restocks.
Can pick the threads out of my first pair (just the outer swoosh) now.
20190601_091500.jpg
Noooo, they’ll look way better if you dye or paint the threads black, the red outlined black swoosh will then match the wings logo

SNKRS app has not been good to me. Last good W I got was for Clay Green restock and Gold Toes. L for all other hyped releases. I did however get both Union's for retail from Union Site thanks to 2 NT members on here. I actually havnt bought 1 sneaker/AJ1 in 2019. L's combined with passing. My last cops were both Unions, Concord 11 and ROTY 1.
Last W I got were the space jams......

1D418219-DC30-4C88-BBA2-7F3E0BCA3A20.jpeg
This thread been off topic today lol. Who can name all pairs?

I was just looking at the doggo lol. Cute one

I just was gonna post this.

NT Detectives do y’all work :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMHO i feel like he’s defending himself every new shoe....if it was legit why keep doing it.

If you watch his vids he does try to let it go but some of the comments do bother him. There was a big one a few months back that he invited Matt Halfhill to look through the entire warehouse cause someone told him he messed with fakes. Don't think anything came of it. If I was him I'd just ignore it all, but I ain't in his shoes having to defend myself constantly.

Back
Top Bottom