Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No...I just don’t understand why keep using the term SBB...that’s my only issue. They are not SBB by any stretch of the imagination ..that’s my complaint
Bruh, I knew I wasn't the only one tripping about these not being some SBB. Imho these were just some basic Halloween kicks, but once ppl saw orange and black, then certain ppl called them the SBB...they ran w/ it. Nike themselves still haven't put SBB w/ these. So, basically everyone who bought these got some Halloween kicks lol

Regardless of what Nike calls it...they threw black and orange on a Jordan 1. So it’s going to be linked to the SBB moniker. It is what it is.

It’s these

826E5765-659C-43AB-9D39-601B9EEAB5B9.jpeg
I'm glad ppl aren't hyped about these... hopefully these go a tad bit below retail. But, either way I'm in on these.

OMG!!!!! They not SBB 3.0s!!! Show me your insole!!!!!
Really? So a black, orange, off-white/cream, Jordan 1 High, that uses the exact same shade of orange mind you, isn’t, if even peripherally, somehow a SBB? And add to fact that that shade of orange was created for and ONLY used on a SBB in the past. Insole or not, referred to as a SBB or not by Nike/Jordan, these are pretty damn clearly still SBBs, and still pretty wack IMO.

Really? So a black, orange, off-white/cream, Jordan 1 High, that uses the exact same shade of orange mind you, isn’t, if even peripherally, somehow a SBB? And add to fact that that shade of orange was created for and ONLY used on a SBB in the past. Insole or not, referred to as a SBB or not by Nike/Jordan, these are pretty damn clearly still SBBs, and still pretty wack IMO.

... ummm correct. ?

Just noticed that my pair from SNKRS has twisted midsole meaning that when you put it to the ground not all of the sole is touching ground, did that happen on any 1 for any of you?

Back
Top Bottom