Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's why I always enjoy your posts, always on point brother.

200.gif

*also what a typo on my last post... :emoji_sweat:* fixed

Very proud of both of you

I've searched through Google but didn't really find an answer. Any suggestions on storing some 1990s jordans 1s for the long term? I'm about to come up on a pair. I will wear them but still want to be able to properly store the shoes with its box and card, etc.

It is that pair- and I figure it was a screwing. I wear a 12 1/2 mens- and I currently have a pair of Jordan Maxin 200s that I love for work (dress code requires an all black shoe) so I figure I'll try and find a high or mid Jordan 1 in all black for my next shoe.
I looked on Goat and it’s going for around that price in your size, which to me is still ridiculous. The shoe game sucks now but I guess we have to pay extra for what we want. I’m a Sz 9 and I can get a pair for $183+tax and shipping which isn’t too bad I guess

Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Georgetown”
Color: College Navy/Summit White-Tech Grey
Style Code: BQ4422-400
Release Date: April 2022
Price: $200
1641324650828.jpeg
1641324637878.jpeg

1641324665373.jpeg

1641324675790.jpeg

1641324686150.jpeg

1641324697862.jpeg
These are too dope. I love the Dunk High Villanova (SB and non-SB versions), and though these have Grey on them and are technically Georgetown’s, they belong in the same group for me. These are going right along with my Dunk SB High Villanovas, and numerous non-SB Dunk High Villanovas from various drops.

I've searched through Google but didn't really find an answer. Any suggestions on storing some 1990s jordans 1s for the long term? I'm about to come up on a pair. I will wear them but still want to be able to properly store the shoes with its box and card, etc.
I keep my '94s out in my room on a shelf, I leave cedar shoe trees in (normally I don't do cedar shoe trees but the previous seller included them with these), and wear them about every six weeks. Had them for almost 5 years now personally and they're still holding up great. I keep the box displayed on top of the shelf. Basically I treat them like any other shoe I have and they're fine.

Still can't believe I got Blue Chills at FNL retail

2019-10-15 05.52.48 2.jpg
I somehow caught a size 8W for blue chills when I got the size sold out notification on snkrs back then. I regret selling for much lower than what it's going for now. Always wanted to sell that and buy my actual size, but prices are kind of OD now. Lowest I found was an 8.5M for I think 500 in a local group. Peeped sx prices for a 9M and that's way too much for my blood considering how bad those crease

Wasn't copping either way, but it's an even easier pass if the tongue comes yellow like that out the box
Why the hell would they ruin the Georgetown's like that?! SMH.
Definitely a yellow tongue. Y’all can enjoy them.
GT's are :nthat: and that's just a filter. They'll probably have the same off white tongue as the Blue AJKO's that dropped last year.
Weren’t the tongues on the OG Georgetown samples off white? I didn’t think they were a bright(er) white but I could be wrong.

Have a potential trade for Black Toes lined up. Might have to part with University Blues or Hyper Royals though...maybe even both.

Nike/JB is going to do that to alot of future good looking CW's. I personally think that due to the Travis 1 highs, along with certain Off White releases that have that already aged/worn look on the midsole fresh out of the box, is the main reason why they're going to throw it on various other releases that aren't even collabs.

I was never a fan of a brand new shoe having yellowed worn looking midsole/parts on it brand new. I understand that clothing and fashion go in trends depending on what the people like/gravitate towards in that time, but im just not a fan of the look on shoes.

I was never a fan of the Travis 1's because that. That collab would've been the best in history, if they give us a clean bright all white midsole like they give us on every 1 release.

I like for my shoes to look aged after years of wearing them. I don't like them fresh out of box already looking aged/old. They're doing this because they see people paying thousands of dollars on their collabs.

So they think that everybody wants that look. Georgetown 85's still looks good, but the yellow tongue makes it look a little washed. They would've looked better with a fresh all white tongue.

Have a potential trade for Black Toes lined up. Might have to part with University Blues or Hyper Royals though...maybe even both.
Totally worth it tbh (especially if you paid retail or initial, bottom-pricing resell for either or both)

Nike/JB is going to do that to alot of future good looking CW's. I personally think that due to the Travis 1 highs, along with certain Off White releases that have that already aged/worn look on the midsole fresh out of the box, is the main reason why they're going to throw it on various other releases that aren't even collabs.

I was never a fan of a brand new shoe having yellowed worn looking midsole/parts on it brand new. I understand that clothing and fashion go in trends depending on what the people like/gravitate towards in that time, but im just not a fan of the look on shoes.

I was never a fan of the Travis 1's because that. That collab would've been the best in history, if they give us a clean bright all white midsole like they give us on every 1 release.

I like for my shoes to look aged after years of wearing them. I don't like them fresh out of box already looking aged/old. They're doing this because they see people paying thousands of dollars on their collabs.

So they think that everybody wants that look. Georgetown 85's still looks good, but the yellow tongue makes it look a little washed. They would've looked better with a fresh all white tongue.
I get not liking a yellowed midsole but you think sail midsoles (like on the SBB 1.0s) look bad?

Back
Top Bottom