Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You meant these, right?
FFD0D927-CCD2-478E-A079-75908B59F15B.jpeg
Those were so atrocious that they weren't even bad. Them *****es released twice too.

I've for sure posted these a couple times as one of my least fav 1s. ****ty materials, jumpman heel and tongue branding, clashing colors, contrast stitching, wack shape. So many bad retros around this time.

1647011391937.png
Looks like Vans and Jordan 1's had a very ugly baby

I've for sure posted these a couple times as one of my least fav 1s. ****ty materials, jumpman heel and tongue branding, clashing colors, contrast stitching, wack shape. So many bad retros around this time.

1647011391937.png
Jordan Brand was pumping out some real turds there for a few years. But at least shoes were obtainable then. I miss lining up outside the mall. Forget this app raffle BS.

If the colorway sucks I'm not touching them.

If the materials are subpar but they still look fire... I'll rock 'em.

yes I own mochas
This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

What would you rather have: the Ronald McDonalds with Shattered Backboard quality leather or the Shadow 2.0s made with white dog crap?

...easy choice for me.

Lmao at how everybody online keeps trying to convince us that know these are a ShatteredBackboard 1.0 restock so alot of people can get another chance at them again. There's nothing yellow in this upcoming Colorway. I've examined different photos from ig and social media pictures of the yellow toes. At this point Nike and jordan brand are just going to troll us by slapping a yellow name on the box so can differentiate which release came first and second when it comes to these new Shatteredbackboards. If these are yellow, then Pollens are Orange.

Y'all need to stop acting like Jordan Brand and Nike aren't trolling us with the re-release of these SSB 1.0. If i go outside and the sky is Blue, it's Blue. Im not going to believe or just say that the sky is Red is, just because somebody is telling me that it's red. I know what my eyes are looking at, and it's nothing yellow about the yellow toes 1's.

Y'all can keep convincing yourself that it's actually yellow when it's not, because I know alot of people that wanted a yellow toe 1. But these aren't it, it's a very good looking SBB 1.0 though.

Lmao at how everybody online keeps trying to convince us that know these are a ShatteredBackboard 1.0 restock so alot of people can get another chance at them again. There's nothing yellow in this upcoming Colorway. I've examined different photos from ig and social media pictures of the yellow toes. At this point Nike and jordan brand are just going to troll us by slapping a yellow name on the box so can differentiate which release came first and second when it comes to these new Shatteredbackboards. If these are yellow, then Pollens are Orange.

Y'all need to stop acting like Jordan Brand and Nike aren't trolling us with the re-release of these SSB 1.0. If i go outside and the sky is Blue, it's Blue. Im not going to believe or just say that the sky is Red is, just because somebody is telling me that it's red. I know what my eyes are looking at, and it's nothing yellow about the yellow toes 1's.

Y'all can keep convincing yourself that it's actually yellow when it's not, because I know alot of people that wanted a yellow toe 1. But these aren't it, it's a very good looking SBB 1.0 though.
Glad I'm not going crazy. These aren't yellow at all. Glad others are catching on

Back
Top Bottom