Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who tf cares what a photoshop mock up looks like? They only do that **** to generate engagement on social media. Wait an extra week or month and you'll have an actual picture of the actual shoe.

He’s had plenty of total swings and misses too. I don’t remember what his mock-up was for these
air-jordan-1-high-spider-man-across-the-spider-verse-lateral

Y'all gotta stop this man. Y'all did the same thing with the fire red 3s. The reimagined will be easily obtainable to anyone who really wants them. If it's not 1s, 4s, or 11s the masses aren't going crazy for em.

Finally, somebody speaks the truth

I have no idea why they’re trying to convince themselves that these are going to be harder than L&F. They can’t divorce their nostalgia for the shoe from the realities of the market and what’s hype now

Only way these gonna be unobtainable is if these are SUPER limited, or mold/rats destroy half the stock, or Travis Scott does an action figure pose in an early pair

Otherwise, once all these early pairs start flowing through StockX, we’ll see if these are at $1500 like L&F or $275-300 like FR3

Y'all gotta stop this man. Y'all did the same thing with the fire red 3s. The reimagined will be easily obtainable to anyone who really wants them. If it's not 1s, 4s, or 11s the masses aren't going crazy for em.

Boy stop idk if you know this

tax season coming

all-star that month hype......

Them fire red 3's aren't the remaster gimmick Nike is going with these. they have a lil aging and cool box and gimmick the sneaker world loves gimmicks remember when everything had to be glow in the dark lmao.

and those 11's are easy this year cause they fell off this year anyways L&F took the shine and no special box lame...

the whole statement you making right is outdated the second you typed it

lots has changed idk if you know this but in the current sneaker online climate everything online is harder cause there is less to bot since yeezys are dead i been saying this they said i was crazy and I'm like supply and demand works in everything capitalism rules all this.

anyways

its all-star weekend that shoe is going to be the marquee shoe they will start they hype cycle say Jan. People will buy them with Tax money and yall sneaker investors will buy them saying they will go up in price like the 88's did so they will go for multiples, it's a OG colorway my boy.

NT loves giving false hope same reason lots of yall were salty after All them L&F numbers. Sneaker buying sucked it's going to suck more online anyways and these raffles getting botted.

anything that has some hype and can possibly resell on a mass level is going to be annoying.

These aint gonna sit like FR 3s not even close. They are going to be a day 1 sell out, but if you put some work in you should be able to get 1 pair. Gonna be wayyy easier than LF 1s

You're wrong bruh.

Numbers won't be as high as the Fire Reds.

The Fire Reds are popular, but the White Cements are ICONIC.

...lot of cats are going to starve on this one.

These aint gonna sit like FR 3s not even close. They are going to be a day 1 sell out, but if you put some work in you should be able to get 1 pair. Gonna be wayyy easier than LF 1s
For folks like me who have limited store options, even getting one pair is not going to be easy.

Finally, somebody speaks the truth

I have no idea why they’re trying to convince themselves that these are going to be harder than L&F. They can’t divorce their nostalgia for the shoe from the realities of the market and what’s hype now

Only way these gonna be unobtainable is if these are SUPER limited, or mold/rats destroy half the stock, or Travis Scott does an action figure pose in an early pair

Otherwise, once all these early pairs start flowing through StockX, we’ll see if these are at $1500 like L&F or $275-300 like FR3
Fam go back to the fr3 thread like a month before release and dudes were in there saying the same thing in that thread word for word. Inflation, PPP running out, and Zadeh getting knocked has cooled down the market. Cats still got PTSD from the instant sellout era(18'-21') :rofl:

Nobody saying these are gonna sit for weeks, or even all day. But if you put in same effort dudes was putting in for L&F on these (entering 45 raffles, driving miles to be in range of SNKRS pass, having 60 people enter SNKRS raffle for you, being willing to drive 200 miles after spoofing your address) you'll end up will multiple pairs of these. Especially cuz you're only going to be competing with fellow oldheads, as opposed to EVERY PERSON IN AMERICA

That's why it's not comparable. That was a different type of hype out the gate. Off the first leaks of L&F shoetube had already proclaimed them "Must have sneaker of the year" to all the kids. Nobody even really even talking about these 3s yet.

Definitely not 1 related, but with the stress of L&F (I wasn’t going for them got a pair for the culture tho)

I am going for these and seeing what some of y’all went through for L&F my body not ready

CC648434-483D-4DAA-92E0-153F16776A6A.jpeg

Resellers are going dry due to the Yeezys being dead.

Sites are getting cooked hard look at lobsters.

These are the only big lick bot boys, and resellers have in like the first 6 months next year.

I don't like how they come pre-aged.

Edited: D*mmit spellcheck!

Last edited:
You can @ me. Its been an option on here even before 2010....
Btw, no one is making car notes on a vehicle from ‘87, but nice try

Who said I went into this as an "investment"? Thats your assumption. But thanks for being so concerned about my money, I guess?
I said and after a couple years of them sitting in my closet (because I haven't worn them and probably never would) Some kid somewhere will want them, and will pay me for them

B1863976-0049-43E5-9C95-D5DD6E2B45AD.jpeg

So you go bought something and hope to sell it later, do you know what an investment is?

Tell me you are dense without telling me you are dense

Back
Top Bottom