Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lmaoooooooo that was fun, but maybe cuz I actually hit on a pair :lol:
It was hilarious seeing everyone on here and Twitter buggin tf out :lol:

It was an extremely frustrating experience. Struggling to even enter. So many errors. Trying multiple forms of payment, different internet connections, etc. I took eight straight Ls, but somehow hit on the very last release (iykyk) which obviously made it all worth it.

I’m all in on Satin Breds. Not sure yet about these suede Royals. They look okay but I already have real Royals that I don’t wear too often. Going to be a game time decision.
I'm more likely to grab the Royals. Something about Satin 1's and how awful that wings logo always looks that just grinds my gears. They come off looking fake to me.

Also the Fearless 1 mid's are mostly suede and one of my favorite 1's (especially outside of OG highs).

Air Jordan 1 High OG “Royal Reimagined”
Color: Black/Royal Blue-White
Style Code: DZ5485-042
Release Date: November 4, 2023
Price: $180

Air-Jordan-1-Royal-Reimagined-DZ5485-042-1.jpg

1695863777470.png

i don't like them now and i'll probably pass on them. but i know that once i see them in the wild, i'm gonna regret it. always happens to me.

maybe it's just the pics, but the all-suede just doesn't move the needle for me.

this is always my process
img_0120-gif.3171803

Last edited:
Interesting stat from reuters article today...

"On the resale platform StockX, the average premium paid on new releases of Nike's Air Jordan 1 Retro High, long considered a quintessential collector's shoe, has slipped from a high of 61% in 2020 to 4% in 2023."

"On the resale platform StockX, the average premium paid on new releases of Nike's Air Jordan 1 Retro High, long considered a quintessential collector's shoe, has slipped from a high of 61% in 2020 to 4% in 2023."

The pandemic checks from Uncle Sam are finally all dried up.

Imagine what the number would be if the Lost and Founds weren't carrying all the weight.

Back
Top Bottom