Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Well I guess black tag or red tag, @Zyzz  will still cop multiples 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WTF!?? I hope this is like with the frags where ndc pics had a black logo but the release pair was blue

How come release locators don't have these up yet? They got all other shoes minus these?

Guys, JB has been putting up the pics with differences lately to throw off the manufacturers that produce fakes. Been lake that the last few big releases. They will be with black tag.

man fakes are made in advance brah :lol:

this aint throwing no one off other than hypebeasts

If red, I'd def look into doin a tag swap. Shouldn't be  too difficult. Either way I'm in and only needing 1 pair. 

OfficaL pair from FNL. These have a vintage slughtly off white midsole, blk tag, retail came out at $135.

In Anticipation Of This Drop, Broke Out The Phat's Today
pimp.gif
Regretted sellin my pair but that was before I knew about these lows releasin. Glad I got rid of them now honestly cuz they'd be collectin dust after I get my hands on these lol. Sold bred and royal alpha lows as a pack used for 450. Come up was real cuz I copped them both for dirt cheap at the thrift store. Can't wait for next weekend. 

not sure why you guys keep pushing this whole limited thing with the lows....lol

they will be readily available.

agreed, these will not be limited at all. all the big chains say they will have them on RD. the air max 1 bred's, on the other hand, seems to be more limited; only NDC is carrying them from what i know.

Sooo true man and sooo tired of it.

I got anxious kid on Christmas morning type anticipation waiting for these (and the Greys too).

Back
Top Bottom