Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm hoping that a couple 01's hit the market prior to this release so I can get another.

I've seen the 2012's in person and the red sole seems off to me IMO.  But I won't front, I'll still try and get one 2012.

I'm hoping that a couple 01's hit the market prior to this release so I can get another.

I've seen the 2012's in person and the red sole seems off to me IMO.  But I won't front, I'll still try and get one 2012.
That's because the '01 have a darker tone than the OG,CDP, and '12.

It depends completely on the manager. My manager makes EVERYBODY wait in line... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
I know there's a manager on the other side of town that holds 1-2 pairs of their inventory.
Since these are all gonna be raffled off, no one can hold a pair for themselves. Yes, there will be two separate raffles, one for employees and one for customers.

December 15, 2001, Jordan XI release day, I was a sophmore in high school with no credit and hustled by doing yard work and what not but nothing dirty.
I remember I asked my older cousin for a ride early in the morning to a local Foot Locker. Got there around 5am, was I believe, 4th in line. Got my size 11, tried it on, and walked out.
Easiest cop back then until the hype grew and grew and the game got played out. My parents gave me the XI's as an xmas gift. So I couldn't ask for more.
Price then was $125 + tax. So total came out to about $135. Good old days...
About ten years later, price is now $185 plus tax and the game is at its worse now. Will things change in the future? I doubt it, but then again I wouldn't be surprised. :rolleyes

I got 2 pairs off NDC at least a week after release date. That was not a restock, they never sold out

Just got myself DS OG to scratch the itch while waiting for Dec release. I wanna thank the people here who helped me with my purchase. :D The Jordan jumpman tag is a little lower than the third eyelet so I'm still looking for another OG.

Although I have the 01's, I wish I was able to keep my OG's :smh:. I wish JB would have at least add the white trim on the patent leather on the 2012 retro's.

Last edited:
the white isnt added, thats what REAL patent leather looks like when cut from the side and not polished off. nowadays whatever the fake pleather stuff is they use has a black base. thats the difference. if you ask me, "adding" a white line would more of a slap in the face than not...

Last edited:
It depends completely on the manager. My manager makes EVERYBODY wait in line...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I know there's a manager on the other side of town that holds 1-2 pairs of their inventory.
Since these are all gonna be raffled off, no one can hold a pair for themselves. Yes, there will be two separate raffles, one for employees and one for customers.
That's the problem.. these kind of decisions should be made by corporate and not up to the "store manager". I don't understand why some stores would

force the employees to do a raffle while others don't..

the white isnt added, thats what REAL patent leather looks like when cut from the side and not polished off. nowadays whatever the fake pleather stuff is they use has a black base. thats the difference. if you ask me, "adding" a white line would more of a slap in the face than not...

You have a point. Well I wish JB would use real Patent Leather. Those days are long gone...

its a GR, doesnt matter. its a GR
only seems limited because everyone wants them and they sell out instantly.
you dont know how many IV's were made either...
I can confirm that there are WAY more Black/Red IV's than Black/Red XI's.

There were an insane amount of IV's produced.

I can confirm that there are WAY more Black/Red IV's than Black/Red XI's.

There were an insane amount of IV's produced.

Thanks Captain Obvious

Also how are you gauging Bred XI numbers? Do you mean there WILL be less XI's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom