Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The spots with the most pairs will also have the most people. I want the spot with the least amount of pairs with the least amount of people there. Gives me a shot.
Well low key spot is basically what I was kind of implying 
laugh.gif

I was thinking that also, but once they strike out on the XI's which will be millions and millions of people they will sadly be copping the Thunder IV's as a rebound.

lol emphasis on the "slightly"

Is it possible that stores do get large quantities of the XI but the employees hog a lot of pairs and just say they got a little bit of pairs?

ill just say it since im not there but footlocker kings plaza is giving out tickets at 9am.... so thats why the line is so long,,,,, i didnt even bother to ask the other store in the mall

Champs is handing out guaranteed tix this AM at 9. Thinkin about driving by, checking ut the scene. My cousin gave me a xanie bar earlier, knocked me on my ***. Been sleeping all day. I'm wide awake now lol. Might as well

Champs is handing out guaranteed tix this AM at 9. Thinkin about driving by, checking ut the scene. My cousin gave me a xanie bar earlier, knocked me on my ***. Been sleeping all day. I'm wide awake now lol. Might as well
My local champs is doing the guaranteed ticket thing to, but at 7pm everybody and their baby sitter is gonna be out there 

Last edited:
Yea but isn't the new ticket system suppose to eliminate camping :lol:

the sytem works good as hell for FTL...

these kick are a exception BUT there is STILL less people online than with the old FCFS system FTL had last year... trust me..:smokin

At my local FTL number 40th in line lol mall security mad chill letting us camp inside ppl sleeping and everything

This camp out early for guaranteed pair tickets? I was planning on going to my local mall since they're doing raffles.

Menlo ma
 are stores giving tickets out when the mall opens of at 5 pm???

Multiple people at footlockers tonight said they would do it tomorrow at 5 PM...I asked him what time I should show up and he said around 12...

People are lined up tonight so my guess is the tix will be given out before 5

Rocked some Breds tonight to go out w/ my girl and her friends..

Some dude in Last Shot 14s saw me and came up to me, convo went like this.

Him- "Hey, are those the shoes that come out on the 21st? :wow: :nerd: "
Me- "Nah, these came out in '08.. but the shoes coming out are the same colorway."
Him- "DAMNNNNNN! From '08 and they still look that clean?! :wow: That's sick. "
Me- "Haha, yeah. I like to keep my collection clean like this for as long as I can. *Looks at his shoes* Nice Last Shots. I skipped those. "
Him- "Yeah man, I wear these to work every day. Can't you tell? *lifts shoe, they look clean* :lol:"
Me- " :lol: *walk back to my girl and her friends* Take it easy man. "

I've decided that I'm gonna be the dude rockin Breds to pick up my raffle tickets for Breds / Thunders. Scared to see how many turfed Concords are gonna be in the mall at that time. :smh:

sadly every footlocker here is doing raffles for these. wish i could hard body camp and make sure i get a pair

Menlo ma
Multiple people at footlockers tonight said they would do it tomorrow at 5 PM...I asked him what time I should show up and he said around 12...
People are lined up tonight so my guess is the tix will be given out before 5
they got us camping outside!!

That means downtown Brooklyn is a no go. Was planning to go to the FTL on Pitkin, since its closer to me. Anyone know how its looking?

Back
Top Bottom