Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I find the whole ticket thing a little strange, as it still has people camping, right? I'd rather it just be a raffle...I'll check out the scene tmrw but if it's crazy RSVP/Online for me...

Dude they are giving away GUARANTEED tickets for the 11's and all Champs, FTL, etc are doing Raffles for the Thunder 4's because they are getting LESS quantity. The 4's will e tougher to get..........

i was gonna head out to kings plaza right now...f that! im going back to sleep, i wish footlockers in bk would do raffles. i cant deal with competing against the youngins that can camp out 17 hours for tickets, i would at least have a chance with a raffle

Dude they are giving away GUARANTEED tickets for the 11's and all Champs, FTL, etc are doing Raffles for the Thunder 4's because they are getting LESS quantity. The 4's will e tougher to get..........

the footlockers here are giving out tickets for both the 11s and the 4s today not tickets for 11s and raffle for 4s

GETTING THE TICKETS FOR THUNDERS HERE WILL BE EASY FOR THOSE CAMPING FOR BREDS SINCE HOH IS ALSO HANDING OUT GUARANTEED TICKETS FOR THE THUNDERS TOMORROW AS WELL AND THEY ARE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO GET A TICKET FOR THE BRED 11S AND THE THUNDERS AT THE SAME TIME.

FootLocker said you can't line up until 4pm.... and they are giving away the tickets until 5.  So what? Is that really gonna stop people from trying to be first in line? They can just sit on the bench in the mall or something and wait and once 4pm starts jump right up in front of the damn store.

Last edited:
my bro told me there's like 100 people at HOH 34th st and the tickets they are giving out are guaranteeing you a pair.. he smokes a lot though so can anyone else confirm?? lol

Houston gulfgate footlocker and footaction have like 15 people each. Saw a sign on footlocker that they aee realeasing tix at 5

long day at Annapolis mall (DMV) hope y'all get yours

Some places are giving tickets out this morning but most are WAITING until ******g 5 PM....

My FTL handed out tickets to "loyal customers" when they picked up their Foamposites and 9s Friday and Saturday. Now they say they aren't getting the 11s. From what I've heard they have somewhere between 10-12 pairs and one guy got 2 tickets.

8th in line now. FTL and FTA are giving out tickets at 9am. The manager said as long as I'm in line when he opens he'll hold my pair for me. Hopefully he's true to his word. Been here since 2am with about 30-40 others.

Back
Top Bottom