Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by KixxRus

will we see a part 2 from last yr?
smh just watching this makes me not want to get the shoes.
Bunch of ****** going crazy for fabric.

That dude on ESPN Rob Parker, had the wrong person wrong for the cornball brother. it's not RG3
Michael Jordan is a cornball brother that is not down for the "cause", i mean you see what's going on instead of tryna help the black community(which i guess are the largest of his buyers in percentages) he sets up a chair in his mansion in front of a bunch of tv's that are filming in probably the various and biggest shoe stores that will sell his jordans and just goes
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif
till he falls asleep in his XXL jeans.

Man I might just say **** the 11's and Micheal this thursday before i click on confirm order.

(btw how can u embed gifs on there i cant do it with the image option....

Bro I'm not directing this at you, just using your post to make a point.
But why we gotta act like people acting crazy over stuff at [COLOR=#red]CHRISTMAS[/COLOR] is brand new?
Google "Cabbage Patch Dolls" and read all the articles about "WHITE WOMEN" fighting over those dolls and stealing them.
Look up the wedding dress thing they do every year where people get run over trying to get a DRESS for cheap.
Research things that go on in other countries that cause people to go into fits trying to obtain an item they desire.
Just this summer here in Dallas teenage girls started actin' bad at a mall trying to get free One Direction tickets.
The mall security had to call the police to come in and handle the situation, and these were TEENAGE GIRLS.
Its not just an urban thing, and its not just about Jordans. EVERYBODY acts a fool now a days when its a "hot item" they want.

Wheaton Maryland smh

:smh:

The thing is, they could make more shoes so more people could get them, and it would eventually kill the resellers profit. Because now for the Jordans I believe at least 50% of them are in the lines to resell the shoes. Only good thing is that they are releasing the 11's in the winter, because if it was during summer time it would be even worse. It's not because of christmas, its because of the the shoes, the 11's for 90% of the part.

50%? more like 70-80 percent dependind on location

put in work? You aint paid for nothing. You're banking on getting all them tickets sold by Friday. Just another "team" of lames selling shoes on FB and instagram.

Yup, it's amazing how just posting photos of my sneakers on social media gets me hit up by lame groups pushing their overpriced pre-orders and resale pairs. It's the new thing that we're seeing come out of all of this: groups - small and large alike - that are trying to hustle for 50 bucks here and there, and using the internet to push their product. At the end of the day though it just shows the stupidity of the consumer that exists, keeping these fools at it.

Ya'll Ain't Bout That LIFE...

Now Twerk it... Heard Bands Make you 2 do that....

Man, I stopped messing with Wheaton mall ever since that mayhem went down last year when the black cement 3s dropped.. I love 11s man, but its not worth the trouble trying to get them. It's either settle for that reseller price or die.. Literally. Lol.

Hahaha, look at this guy, he has my last paycheck in cash. Applaud this MF! He just showed us all why it makes sense to lock down 25 pairs of this shoe!

bro if u were that rich u wouldnt have the need(or desire) to go around all day getting tickets

"If I were that rich?" So is that money fake?

Is there a Bank open at this time on a Sunday?

Do ATM's Spit out 10 Stacks?

LOL

I just had to pull some out a duffle... I don't like getting called out and have time on my hands tonight...

This hobby started decades ago for me... Its a passion...

Could I pay resell? EASILY

Can my entire crew pay resell? Most, can. But if we got it like this then Why?

Hahaha, look at this guy, he has my last paycheck in cash. Applaud this MF! He just showed us all why it makes sense to lock down 25 pairs of this shoe!

Damn you must be ballin...

You get paid weekly/ bi-weekly/ monthly???

10 Stacks!!!!

Whichever pay schedule it is, its still great money....

Congrats!

put in work? You aint paid for nothing. You're banking on getting all them tickets sold by Friday. Just another "team" of lames selling shoes on FB and instagram.

Yup, it's amazing how just posting photos of my sneakers on social media gets me hit up by lame groups pushing their overpriced pre-orders and resale pairs. It's the new thing that we're seeing come out of all of this: groups - small and large alike - that are trying to hustle for 50 bucks here and there, and using the internet to push their product. At the end of the day though it just shows the stupidity of the consumer that exists, keeping these fools at it.

Ya'll Ain't Bout That LIFE...

Now Twerk it... Heard Bands Make you 2 do that....

:lol:

u talkin about money yet your out there spending your day getting tickets and reselling. stop fronting kid

reselling aint a real hustle especially the way your doing it :rofl:

:lol:
u talkin about money yet your out there spending your day getting tickets and reselling. stop fronting kid
reselling aint a real hustle especially the way your doing it :rofl:

Who was talking about money?

Dude called me out saying I was Floating on these pairs hoping I would sell and have the money to pick them up....

Dudes on here stay salty...

Acting like you know me personally....

Spend all day getting tickets? No I got up at 10AM drove to different spots.... Got held Down, kept it moving.... Got my Christmas Shopping done while at it....

How am I doing it? Since you seem to have insight...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom