Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

never did buy those cdps but from the words inside nt damn....they should be ugly.

Museum keeping Nters talking...I have both...Broke my '08s back out last week. No one cares when they are on your feet. Dude offered me $300 for the CDP version off my feet last weekend and I just saw a pair sell for $500 on Ebay confirmed..

50 over retail? LMFAO.
Where do you see someone selling these for $250.
I live in Michigan, near Detroit, and all I see on craigslists are $350 and up. On ebay, bidding auctions are ending $375-$500 depending on what size you wear.
I'll always say, Jordan brand needs to do pre-orders on all major release general released shoes. Meaning prior to production, just take orders, as many orders and people want to make for a certain period of time. Then...wait for it....make that many shoes. So if you want 15 pair, you pay for 15 pair and that's what you'll get when the shoe is released. It doesn't seem that hard of a decision to me.

I like the idea, but the problem with that is these are being produced months before release. If they did a poll and checked on how many consumers wanted these months ago to how many consumers wanted them during the past couple of weeks, they would see enough pairs werent made. Of the so called 500k pairs made, how many of those who copped are actually sneakerheads and cop more than just a couple pairs of shoes per year? Nike needs the hype to build, unfortunately for us. Than you have the issue of having peoples money tied up months in advance. Most people wouldnt be down for that.

There really isnt a good method that will satisy everyone. Best thing that can happen is if Lil wayne and Wale started wearing sandals or uggs, making them the popular thing to wear. We'd be set.

anyone find it to tight in the front...........I am thinking that I have to go from a 10 to a 10.5...........just feels to uncomfortable

This is the best stuff to clean patten leather with i promise....The BEST

Dude, don't get me started again, it's over. Stop crying about another man bragging. Softy

funny how you would equate being upset at someone for bragging as being soft. You probably think farting in front of a female as being hard.

but wait, your handle screams hardcore, while mine screams soft and cuddly. You win.

Museum keeping Nters talking...I have both...Broke my '08s back out last week. No one cares when they are on your feet. Dude offered me $300 for the CDP version off my feet last weekend and I just saw a pair sell for $500 on Ebay confirmed..
That is because people believe everything older is better. The CDP XI looked ok but was was horrible to wear.

2 more breds on the way; but jams came in the mail today :cheesin:

Last edited:
funny how you would equate being upset at someone for bragging as being soft. You probably think farting in front of a female as being hard.
but wait, your handle screams hardcore, while mine screams soft and cuddly. You win.

Thank you man, thats all I ask LOL

No seriously though, I couldn't care less what somebody has to brag about, it doesn't have any impact on me, so why should I sit here and whine and complain everytime somebody says that they sold a shoe for $xx amount of dollars or bought a shoe dirt cheap, WHO CARES? If they're happy they got a great deal or made a great sale, why in the world should I sulk about that? This isn't elementary school, no need to take your ball and walk off the basketball court because you lost. You feel me?

Not wanting to cause trouble, just been seeing this attitude floating around this place too much in the last few years.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who changes sizes often throughout retros? For example, I wear a 11.5 in 3s, 11 in 4s, 11.5 in 5s, 11 in 6s, 11 in 7s, 11.5 in 12s etc.

I ordered an 11.5 for these and I'm hoping I don't have any problems out of them. Never tried on an retro 11 before...

having the same problem with my 10.5 :-(

anyone find it to tight in the front...........I am thinking that I have to go from a 10 to a 10.5...........just feels to uncomfortable

Man, you guys making me feel glad I got 10.5 and a 11.
I'm flatfooted, I wear 10.5 TTS. The Cool Grey fit fine at 10.5.
Feels like Js these days are quite loose on sizing. Gotta buy TTS and one up for safety for all shoes.

Thank you man, thats all I ask LOL
No seriously though, I couldn't care less what somebody has to brag about, it doesn't have any impact on me, so why should I sit here and whine and complain everytime somebody says that they sold a shoe for $xx amount of dollars or bought a shoe dirt cheap, WHO CARES? If they're happy they got a great deal or made a great sale, why in the world should I sulk about that? This isn't elementary school, no need to take your ball and walk off the basketball court because you lost. You feel me?
Not wanting to cause trouble, just been seeing this attitude floating around this place too much in the last few years.

Nah, I dont feel you, but we can agree to disagree. I just dont understand the mentality of people who brag, whether its about shoes, females, money or pecker size. Those who brag usually dont got it.

I usually just ignore braggers but had to comment cuz you chimed in for him. I didnt understand. Whatever, no need to talk about it anymore. Case closed.

Am I the only one who changes sizes often throughout retros? For example, I wear a 11.5 in 3s, 11 in 4s, 11.5 in 5s, 11 in 6s, 11 in 7s, 11.5 in 12s etc.
I ordered an 11.5 for these and I'm hoping I don't have any problems out of them. Never tried on an retro 11 before...
There's no way to regulate on how they'll fit on everyone. Some people say these are TTS while others say they're snug, so it wouldn't really matter. 

you're not the only one. i'm a size 11 but i have to go half size up in 4's and 11's. you'll be glad you got an 11.5 in these, 11's fit real small. 

Just in general though, I find it so weird when I see collections of all the same size. Must be nice. I feel like every time I buy a pair I'm not familiar with online I roll the dice.

Well today idiots in Memphis at the Employee Store just couldn't listen... Camped out for hours, some from midnight and couldn't cop because they wouldn't listen when the police told them single file line. Hopefully all those pairs don't go back into a factory somewhere, heard they might sell tomorrow at 1

Back
Top Bottom