Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

honestly, if you do your homework and have some sort of streets smarts, then you are generally fine.
for local, id be sure to have a contact number and talk to the person on the phone. this is huge because you should be able to get some sort of impression of the person you are dealing with.
make sure you meet up at a public place like a mall or something. never meet at someones house or even your house.
you get to inspect the kicks before you pay for them and the gas money thing isnt an issue if you find someone close hence local craiglist.
great advice to anyone new or old to this

Heads up. Looks like my kickz order didnt actually go out until today, even though they told(promised in fact) me it went out yesterday and sent tracking #...but at least they are on the way. So thanks for that. hope that helps someone

tho no one will take your advice, this is good knowledge for sure.
any time a release floods the way the XIs have, it is always a good thing to try local since you remove paypal fees + shipping costs (and possibly ebay fees) that a seller tacks on.
i know i know off some nice $$$ when i do local meetups.
This is the truth!!!

Ordered late late Sunday, from Kickz.co took me about 10 tries with my Credit and Debt card. Finally accepted the Debt card. Got a automated fraud alert on the Visa CC, So I called to fix it yesterday. Then when I woke up this morning, I get a Shipping Confirmation from Kickz, and another fraud call for my DebtCard. This time the bank said my card info was compromised, after using "Kickz" and they will close the card and mail me a new one.

I read a few card stories, in older post, not sure what the red flag is this time, I travel a lot and use my cards abroad with no problem, just a heads up for anyone else using Kickz.

Ordered late late Sunday, from Kickz.co took me about 10 tries with my Credit and Debt card. Finally accepted the Debt card. Got a automated fraud alert on the Visa CC, So I called to fix it yesterday. Then when I woke up this morning, I get a Shipping Confirmation from Kickz, and another fraud call for my DebtCard. This time the bank said my card info was compromised, after using "Kickz" and they will close the card and mail me a new one.

I read a few card stories, in older post, not sure what the red flag is this time, I travel a lot and use my cards abroad with no problem, just a heads up for anyone else using Kickz.
might be the excessive attempts to charge your credit card that might have triggered a compromised event.

Waz up all!
I'm very surprised that our major US retailers have not opened up their restock channel!
theyve already told us there wont be any restocks

they tend to lie also

So happy I have a pair.

Only slightly bummed I couldn't double after reading so many unsuccessful cop attempts.

Or the whole Infrared Pack isnt releasing nonsense they kept giving us before it eventually dropped.

Got my pair from my Dec 27th size? Order in the mail today. Came in the grey bag. No problems other than the corner of the box being ripped. Red insert was just fine and quality of shoes looks better than my FTA, NDC, and FNL pairs. No customs or any additional fees. Very happy with my purchase.

What's weird is my BofA debit card which I used to order my pair from Kickz worked just fine. They shipped out and everything but then BofA just wanted to confirm the charges were valid a day or 2 later. No biggie

I tried to order again, but this time I used a different card. I used my CHASE debit and they said my card was compromised and they woud be issuing me another card. Thing is, the Chase card didn't work to even be sucessful to order. I only tried once too.

Kickz info updated again. Should be delivered in the CHI on the 10th. Dam they make up for lost time!

Also noticed clicking the link for livechat on UPS, they ask for tracking info before you start, the tracking info listed there is more accurate or updated the then regular page. I got info there before it showed on the regular track page I had just opened before I clicked link. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Man, I have been on a roller coaster of a ride for these shoes. Starting on kickz when they went live. Got through, but clicked the purchase tab multiple times(I was on my phone, at work). Got charged for. Each purchase and my CC company froze the payment due to irregular activity. By the time I cleared shs up with them, kickz was sold out. Got through on offspring, only to be refunded a week or so later. Lastly, being the butt of an attempted scam by a fellow(and former) NTer. Luckily I I was refunded.

I just want 1 pair.. to rock. For a good price. I may have lost this battle, but the war is far from over my fridns. Never give up, never surrender.

Back
Top Bottom