Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Same sharks that got them last time will get them this time :lol:

Good luck to people who haven't got their pair yet.

It would be hilarious if the amount of these Nike has in stock is the same as the initial release.
laugh.gif
Lol, most likely I think.. it seems they are making it known that this is a major restock. They're trying to give everyone a chance by saying TLO, so no backdoor links work this time around.

They're basically saying: " This is your last chance to get these for retail until late Fall" (maybe).

How do I make sure that I'm not locked out of FNL? I tried picking up a pair for me and my buddy and of course the 1 pair max locked me out and I couldn't get anything. Pleeeeeeeeeez I would like to get a pair!!! HELP ME!!! My sz 9 alludes me forever!!!

I got my normal size in these which is 12 and they fit kind of tight. Would like a 12.5 but I never see that size on FNL although I do see it sometimes on eBay with receipts....weird

Its funny some of yall saying its great theyre doing a restock so the market value can go down for resellers. Bet dudes out here are still going to try and sell for 300+ ...

Its funny some of yall saying its great theyre doing a restock so the market value can go down for resellers. Bet dudes out here are still going to try and sell for 300+ ...
Yeah that's true but you have to be a smart and patient consumer. People are always buying stuff on eBay for over retail when the products are still available for retail and below, it's just about being savy and informed. 

I got my normal size in these which is 12 and they fit kind of tight. Would like a 12.5 but I never see that size on FNL although I do see it sometimes on eBay with receipts....weird

My cousin has a 12.5 he got from the store he trying to trade for a 13 he said they only had one 12.5 so it's a rare size

Yes they will still have a lot of people going after these because

1. A lot of people that wanted these don't wake up early in the morning and wait by the computer to buy shoes.

2. Some people don't have twiiter alerts so if they hear about a restock it is too late.

3. Some people only do cash transactions so that knocks them out of online releases in the US and other parts of the world.

4. Finally some people only trust internet sites from stores they have visited before example. footlocker, finishline, champs, jimmy jazz, city gear, etc....

and these are the reasons a lot of people miss out on releases because when the mall is out of stock they stop looking.

They are literally trying to flood us in XI's... And I ain't eem mad. Once I get a 2nd pair I'll be a very happy man.

How mad are the dudes who copped multiple pairs from overseas and paid customs fees and stuff?
I'm sure they aren't mad at all considering they've had their pairs for months.
Luckily I was able to cop 2 from rsvp and another 2 from ndc.

The real question is how mad are the dudes that were waiting for the restock going to be when the guys that already have multiple pairs pick up more pairs and they strike out again.

Yes they will still have a lot of people going after these because

1. A lot of people that wanted these don't wake up early in the morning and wait by the computer to buy shoes.

2. Some people don't have twiiter alerts so if they hear about a restock it is too late.

3. Some people only do cash transactions so that knocks them out of online releases in the US and other parts of the world.

4. Finally some people only trust internet sites from stores they have visited before example. footlocker, finishline, champs, jimmy jazz, city gear, etc....

and these are the reasons a lot of people miss out on releases because when the mall is out of stock they stop looking.
FACT:

I'm sure they aren't mad at all considering they've had their pairs for months.
Luckily I was able to cop 2 from rsvp and another 2 from ndc.

The real question is how mad are the dudes that were waiting for the restock going to be when the guys that already have multiple pairs pick up more pairs and they strike out again.
Precisely...  I am still looking for my first pair...

Damn....that's a lot of breds. I guess they ain't gonna be releasing these bad boys for a few years I guess. They flooding the market. Yiiiii

Back
Top Bottom