Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hahaha!!! When did people really start thinking wearing a pair of XI is exclusive? I remember on the release day they were saying some crazy high number like 500,000 or more. I don't understand people who's self esteem is so low that they have to wear a GR shoe to feel good. What happened to wearing the shoes because they look good to you or because you saw MJ killing people in them?

That 500k number ended up being between 700k and 1 million pair...

I just want this kicks cuz I like them a lot. I could careless about it being exclusive. I just love the 11's its my fav pair of Jordans. I always wear kicks I like, not because its what Hot or exclusive. 

How am I supposed to sell the 10 pairs I've been sitting on for the past 3 months hoping to make triple retail per pair!!!.... says some lame reseller. Glad I got two pairs for the first time hope everyone can grab a pair that wants them. Tempted to grab a third pair but my first pair is holding up great even though its been part of my main rotation since the released.

sorry for dumb question but do the breds run true to size? thanks for the help guys. i'm excited for a chance to cop a pair. good luck to all!

looks like the PM you sent me.

edit - yep thats it
laugh.gif
LOL yep that was yours.  I guess i didn't need to black out the name haha.
I'm just hoping a few more retailers (other than Footaction) does an in-store release as well.
Select Champs will 100% have these in-store.  Hibbett's Sports will 100% have these in-store.  My HoH definitely has these.  I would call any of those stores near you on Sunday and ask about info, and also any local or regional store that I may not know the name of.  There is a good chance the mom n pops and the stores like Hibbett's (Villa, Jimmyjazz, DTLR, etc...) will also do an in-store release.

sorry for dumb question but do the breds run true to size? thanks for the help guys. i'm excited for a chance to cop a pair. good luck to all!
Most recommend going up a half size.  I got my true size and have a wide foot.  I could definitely be fine with a half size up if that was all that was available, but TTS feels just fine to me.  People here mention the pinkie toe pain being the worst in their TTS pairs that end up avtually being too small.

Most recommend going up a half size.  I got my true size and have a wide foot.  I could definitely be fine with a half size up if that was all that was available, but TTS feels just fine to me.  People here mention the pinkie toe pain being the worst in their TTS pairs that end up avtually being too small.
Thanks for the info bro.

Finish Line usually sends your rewards after 45 days (the return period) so people don't just spend $200, get the rewards, and then return the shoes.

theis big restock is a smart move by nike and jb...i wished they did this with the concords... why not keep collecting money? they know its going to sell out every single time...

LOL. you can do it... idc im just saying it's a little excessive/obsessive but if you feel you NEED 4 pairs of the same shoe in case one gets a little dirt on it... go ahead LOL. i mean they are shoes in the end
I was just messin with you bro!

I feel where you are coming from.

I just want a 3rd pair so i dont have to buy bred xi for 15 years+

LMAO at all these people on EBay tryna sell these for 300 and laughing even harder at the people buying them
keep laughin.... Sounds crazy but i gaurantee you theres people on EBAY right now that dont know these are restocking. Sad sad World

Back
Top Bottom