Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

To those who you who STILL missed out.  be on the lookout for canceled/returned orders every morning on finishline.
nerd.gif

for those who are hoping and thinking these will go for $250 and below keep dreaming. or you'll need a lot of luck to hope to get a steal off an auction. c'mon these are bred 11s. one of hypebeasts favorite sneaker. if anybody can get these for $210 $220 $230 you got really lucky or the seller is trying to help offset these resellers prices and doing a solid. these should stay averaging in the $250-$300 range if copped from a reseller
Yea. honestly, I see them holding around $300. If anyone can find them for under $250, I would pull the trigger. Good luck to anyone still trying to cop

I know im a lil late but was anyone else able to get free shipping? There was a loophole on the final page where you hit submit order(or whatever it says),before submitting I clicked edit shipping address and when I saved the address the shipping went to free. I learned this when I saw my paypal shipping and FNL shipping address were different and remembered everyone said to make them match. I did this with 3 out of 4 order. I forgot on one. You dont have to change anything. Just click edit and save. Hope this works for future orders.
just tried this on a test and it worked. good lookin out fam

missed out on KD V Aunt Pearls but end up with a pair of Bred 11 size 10.5....now i know someone who wants to flip his aunt pearl to my breds....fair deal???

still waiting on my JJ shipping confirmation email. got the FNL one yesterday

Me and u both waiting on that JJ confirm. From what subiscott told me its either mon or tues before they ship, and won't arrive until thurs. So until then I'll be
tumblr_mbn8ddUYaz1r3gup8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
just checked my tracking for fnl using track by reference says a label was created 3/25/13 how is that possible hope I get the shoes man :lol:

missed out on KD V Aunt Pearls but end up with a pair of Bred 11 size 10.5....now i know someone who wants to flip his aunt pearl to my breds....fair deal???

Yeah I'd take them..not for style, but value.. personally I don't like the Aunt Pearls, but the value of them should move significantly. I think the Breds have hit their peak with all the restock/re-releases. I bought a pair of the Aunt Pearls specifically for trade bait.

In one day ive managed to work out a trade for Blacktoe 13s plus 20 bucks for my Bred 11s. Ive also had offers of Playoff 12s plus cash, Red Foams, Crimsons, CDG x Supreme Sk-8 Highs, and Anniversary 11s.

Also, this was my 4th pair of 2012 Bred 11s.

My brother and his friend both got tracking numbers on their fnl orders. I'm still waiting and I placed my order long before they got through. Kind of strange but at least I got a confirmation email. Just wish I would get my tracking number now.

Anyone buy the latest release XI and the previous release? any difference in quality or are they just about the same??

Mine says processing still...First time getting through on FNL in a long time.
ohwell.gif
3 of my 4 orders still say Processing. I only got shipping email. However I got my payment from ebates.com for all 4. Ebates never sends out payment before they confirmed the order went through. I Hope thats a good sign. I got back 5% on all orders, so thats about $10 each. $40 total.

Just checked the status of my order on FNL . Now it says....

Order Number: xxxxxxxxx2
Failed to find order details for product(s). Please contact customer care.

:x

EDIT: Shipping label created... but says delivered on Monday, 09/26/2011 at 4:15 P.M. ???

Last edited:
3 of my 4 orders still say Processing. I only got shipping email. However I got my payment from ebates.com for all 4. Ebates never sends out payment before they confirmed the order went through. I Hope thats a good sign. I got back 5% on all orders, so thats about $10 each. $40 total.
Ebates still paid me $10 for my bred 13 order back in January. That order was cancelled and never went through. Sorry, but don' t take that as a sign of anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom