Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

has anyone ordered 3 or more pairs on finishline with the same account, same size, and same credit card shipped?
Yes. I got the rest of my shipping email this morning. I only had one yesterday at 6 am the other 3 today. Total of 4.

Like rats for cheese and crabs in a barrel.

The best thing is the geniuses who ask "if _______ and _________ do y'all think my shoes are coming..." but not to be outdone by those searching by reference number on UPS a day after purchase.

10 minutes is the amount of time that I devoted to getting two pair of these on a cold, rainy December 2012 day. That people devote hours and days of waiting, anxiety, time, energy, effort, follow up, elation, frustration, et cetera, is ridiculous on its face. That people have done that for for 3 out of the last 4 months for the same shoe, is light weight depressing. 

Cue: "salt," "thirst," "sodium," and any other euphemism that people use to make themselves feel better about their mania and to insulate themselves from the reality that they're being really pressed and unnecessarily over-zealous over some shoes.

Last edited:
I believe I did but they havent shown up on my WC account or my order history. How long does it take to get there?

If they dont show up wait until you get all the orders and call FNL and give them your orders numbers and they ll manually put it in for you.

Just saw a size 11 on jj.....getting cancelled pairs from any website i'm finding to be close to impossible now.

anyone get jj shipment confirmation?

No, but I got some whack **s request to verify my purchase by sending them scans of my ID and Credit Card. If they cancel this order I'll be bent. 
they are serious too. cant believe they ask for ID. i was in such disbelief that i called them to verify they actually sent the email. this was for the galaxy kobe viis

Finally got my shipping confirmation for all my orders this morning. I only got 1 yesterday morning. Thought my other pairs was getting cancelled too.

So glad I didnt give up on FNL. Got my girl a gs size and myself a pair. In the past FNL has always declined my card. But I was able to get thru on the mobile site after about 30 minutes of the SPA page

Same shoes but bred xis are many steps down when compared to other xi styles.
huh? Columbias better than Black/Red? Pure revisionist history. Cool Greys better than Black/Red? More revisionist history.  Anniversary's better than Black/Red? Don't be silly. Concords better than Black/Red? Maybe. Space Jams better than Black/Red? Again, maybe. That's it for the mids. So much for "many steps down."

Last edited:
they are serious too. cant believe they ask for ID. i was in such disbelief that i called them to verify they actually sent the email. this was for the galaxy kobe viis
I've had to verify almost every single order over $300 with JJ.

Same shoes but bred xis are many steps down when compared to other xi styles.
huh? Columbias better than Black/Red? Pure revisionist history. Cool Greys better than Black/Red? More revisionist history.  Anniversary's better than Black/Red? Don't be silly. Concords better than Black/Red? Maybe. Space Jams better than Black/Red? Again, maybe. That's it for the mids. So much for "many steps down."

guess its a matter of opinion.

black/red XIs are the more long term of all pairs that released because of the non-clear soles and mainly black uppers. aesthetically, its up to the consumer. a personally think a non-yellowed, blue bottomed, ds pair of OG Columbias is the prettiest XI to release.

Would this be a good trade my bread XI's for a pair a playoff XII's size 11.5?? I've been wanting the XII's for a while. Every time I go on Ebay resellers want $300 and I love J's in all but that's kind of extreme.....

And by the way I already have a pair of Breads from December

Last edited:
JB could release these every 3 months and have this same kind of success.

Trade your bred 11s for playoff 12s? NO.

Would this be a good trade my bread XI's for a pair a playoff XII's size 11.5?? I've been wanting the XII's for a while. Every time I go on Ebay resellers want $300 and I love J's in all but that's kind of extreme.....

And by the way I already have a pair of Breads from December

do whatever your heart desires.

Back
Top Bottom