Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well now that it's all over the forums and social media I'm not gettin my hopes up. I missed all other restocks and been on the hunt for these. But not such a big restock + bots= pure luck

Reminds me of when two Villa's opened up nearby, as soon as everyone knew about it, totally made me not want to partake in it lol at least there isn't a size 13 available, at least that way it won't hurt as bad knowing I had no realistic shot and there's no size for me to even get my hopes up.

I hope everyone gets a pair. I was blessed to get the breds. This is definitely one of my favs. Of all time. Good Luck suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji]

I wonder how many pairs of each size....missed the first release...and the other restocks so hoping for this one

You would size 13 is cursed the way it's always made in such low quantity and always left out in most restocks while always being one if not the 1st size to sell out, I mean DAMN!!! Smh lol

I have a 10.5 that's a bit small, sort of want to try for an 11 but honestly idk if it's worth waking up for. Most likely there is minimal pairs and i'll get a cart error, then bam sold out
eyes.gif

The footlocker family of sites is not about speed like Nike. It is stupid and random luck of refreshing. A bot would give you a better chance because it would refresh more times than and average person. Most likely since there is one of each since there is not even a full size run. If you click early and get the all pairs in carts keep trying until sold out.

so is there a quantity limitation on foot action at all like ndc or can I try to go for 2 pairs and not get cancelled?

i know there's a separate thread for white/black lows but the thread doesn't look like it's getting love.  is there a chance that i'm able to secure the XI low in a size 12 tomorrow or are my odds akin to me trying for breds?

Last edited:
When time hits zero on website, do you have to refresh it? Does add to cart appears automatically? Never bought it from footaction, always nike.com.

This might be a really dumb question, but I'll ask anyways. For this refresh on FootAction, are the only sizes available in the morning the ones currently listed on the site? Like, if I need a 13 and it isn't there right now, then they won't have any in the morning as well or will they be adding sizes up later?

This might be a really dumb question, but I'll ask anyways. For this refresh on FootAction, are the only sizes available in the morning the ones currently listed on the site? Like, if I need a 13 and it isn't there right now, then they won't have any in the morning as well or will they be adding sizes up later?
What you see now is what you will see at 8am

would like to know this as well. if the breds aren't in my size, don't even wanna waste time and just go for the lows

Back
Top Bottom