Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally passed but got my homeboys pair....they snitched on my fnl manager so he aint holding pairs for people no more....but he took care of me i got him a pair of statue of liberty hypers in his size a few months back... one stores shipment got missing...alot of pissed people..then got home and 2 pair of royal i's was being delivered i facilitated  my friends and fam today didnt get nothing for myself lol 

If you copped from NDC, did you just use twitter link or search it's product code? Please someone answer this question.

glad everyone who was able to cop using the FL link i posted made it thru the splash this morning!
smokin.gif
DAMN missed this...i didnt even think about online...went all brick and mortar shopping 

If you copped from NDC, did you just use twitter link or search it's product code? Please someone answer this question.

Twitter link is the only way for TLO.

Did Di cks get these?

I don't believe so.

OMG I GOT THRU!!!! lol naw some D Head on ebay forgot to blank out his info... guess his pair aint comin...

resellin is skressful
YOOOOO....you just blasted your whole address....

just invited random dudes to check out your shoe collection :x

Must read.

Our mall was crazy! I had a raffle ticket lined up with FTL and thought I would try my luck with Champs FCFS to get a second pair. I seriously thought dudes were about to fight over a line ticket. I think I am too old and mellow for the FCFS anymore...but I did get a 2nd, and their last, 10.5. Now to explain to the wifey why I bought 2, lol

The Flints are still my fave 13....these being my second fave.

Shout out to everybody that was able to cop... No spot near me had a Sz 14 except House of Hoops and they did their usual "sell to reseller early" thing they do, so I didn't even bother..dude posts them on Craigslist 2 days before release for 350...anyway, 1st strikeout on finishline this year...I still have my OGs tho so no big deal

I just want to say this last thing about reselling and I'll let it be...

For all of you "nobody is going to pay...." people on this forum, let me be very clear. I put 3 pair on craigslist less than one hour ago for $250. I've had 11 people call me for those 3 sizes in the last 15 minutes. I waiting in line at two stores last Saturday for less than 30 minutes, along with my brother and some other kids I paid $20 to each to stand in line for less than 30 minutes, I ended up with 10 pairs total.

169.99 = 6% = 180.19 + $20 to each kid = 201.19

I charged $250 - 201.19 = 48.81 x 7 (the amount of pairs I sold so far) = 341.67
potential total profit = 488.10

let's subtract $20 for gas for the 4 trips I made going go Champs for tickets and pickup. 468.10

I spent exactly 2 hours or less traveling back and forth to champs to my house. all the kids met up at my little brothers house.

that is $234.15 per hour.

You tell me where I can make $234 an hour, almost $500 in ONE weekend for just waiting in line and making some ads. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING ME RIGHT NOW.

"real money"...lmfao. I'm cracking up at you people. Selling one pair, ok, but there are people who do this...SERIOUSLY. People who get 20 pairs of each GR release. These are selling in my city right now for $300, but I chose $250 so I could move them quicker. I sold my other 7 pair ALL via pre-order, meaning I had the customers before I even had the shoes and only one of them flaked out. Stop acting like this is going away. All I do is take my profit and re-invest in reselling to buy more pair. If I could, I'd buy 100 pairs of these. Forget FEE-BAY, hand to hand all day. This isn't bragging because I know some of you have careers where you make $150k a year or more and this is NOTHING to you. But I am a student with a decent job and this is just extra money to fund my hobby in which I also have to buy from resellers.

For all of you "nobody is going to pay...." people on this forum, let me be very clear. I put 3 pair on craigslist less than one hour ago for $250. I've had 11 people call me for those 3 sizes in the last 15 minutes. I waiting in line at two stores last Saturday for less than 30 minutes, along with my brother and some other kids I paid $20 to each to stand in line for less than 30 minutes, I ended up with 10 pairs total.

I charged $250 - 201.19 = 48.81 x 7 (the amount of pairs I sold so far) = 341.67

let's subtract $20 for gas for the 4 trips I made going go Champs for tickets and pickup. 468.10

I spent exactly 2 hours or less traveling back and forth to champs to my house. all the kids met up at my little brothers house.

You tell me where I can make $234 an hour, almost $500 in ONE weekend for just waiting in line and making some ads. AND PEOPLE ARE STILL CALLING ME RIGHT NOW.

"real money"...lmfao. I'm cracking up at you people. Selling one pair, ok, but there are people who do this...SERIOUSLY. People who get 20 pairs of each GR release. These are selling in my city right now for $300, but I chose $250 so I could move them quicker. I sold my other 7 pair ALL via pre-order, meaning I had the customers before I even had the shoes and only one of them flaked out. Stop acting like this is going away. All I do is take my profit and re-invest in reselling to buy more pair. If I could, I'd buy 100 pairs of these. Forget FEE-BAY, hand to hand all day. This isn't bragging because I know some of you have careers where you make $150k a year or more and this is NOTHING to you. But I am a student with a decent job and this is just extra money to fund my hobby in which I also have to buy from resellers.
Good for you. Now you can go back to building the next Facebook. Since you are a student, you should sign up for basic arithmetic too because your math is all jacked.

Last edited:

Good for you. Now you can go back to building the next Facebook.

Last edited:
Hope you guys that have a discover card took advantage of cash back from Nike. It's 10% so I saved about $20 on my pair. Not much but it takes care of the tax. They also give 10% cash back for FNL and eastbay

I dont have discover, but i use the website ebates.com. Just click though that site to ftl, fl, eastbay, champs, wherever youre looking, and they pay you a percentage back. Its not immediate (for example my next cash back will be beginning of may) and some of the percents are small, but still better than nothing. I think ftl is 3%. Ive never had a problem with getting my money. Just have to remember to click through them first. You can use any form of payment too, so if you get cash back from your card, youd still get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom