Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to the homie Chronos! Looking to do business again sir.

This years pair is nice though. Might be lacking in quality but what do you expect from JB. Came as close to as OG it can get. Love my pair 
nthat.gif

Sorry for the bad lighting. My CDP pair compared to this years pair. Tounge is alot shorter compared to the CDPs.

All I see on CL is these for sale.....Might be time to retire from the game...UNREAL can't compete with the resellers
mad.gif
mean.gif

what is the possibility of them having a pair like around 6pm? I just need a 10.5 damn.
50/50 chance bruh.
They still had the LeBron ASGs FSR even after the release date.
Imma look out NTSM for you just in case. People go to the SM one less than the LA location.

Last edited:
what is the possibility of them having a pair like around 6pm? I just need a 10.5 damn.
not very likely, see if someone can pick them up for you. NTSM usually does an additional RSVP, but the pick up time is from 12-5 today instead of the usual 12-2 so maybe they will do FCFS for once.

Last edited:
Nike is releasing like crazy this year lol trying to get that quarterly revenue up!

Missed out on these Free Willy XIIIs

Was ready to go at 7:50 AM EST. Able to get a pair in my FNL cart but received the error message as soon as I gut submit order. Received an e-mail saying I submitted an order. I'll be pissed if they charged me and take forever to refund.

50/50 chance bruh.
They still had the LeBron ASGs FSR even after the release date.
Imma look out NTSM for you just in case. People go to the SM one less than the LA location.
I think NikeSM is busier, just because the location of NikeLA

College Station Champs pulled some BS and isn't releasing theirs until Tuesday.! They just did a raffle TODAY.! 

Why.? Because there was going to be a "Riot," but there really wasn't going to be one.!

Champs just wasn't prepared and they F'd over a ton of people.! 

This years pair is nice though. Might be lacking in quality but what do you expect from JB. Came as close to as OG it can get. Love my pair 
nthat.gif

Sorry for the bad lighting. My CDP pair compared to this years pair. Tounge is alot shorter compared to the CDPs.

NiCe I finally can bust out my DS CDP pair and these will Stay fresh

nthat.gif

Damn son, that cdp tongue must touch your kneecap

I'm sorry guys, I didn't take more ON FEET pics.

As soon as I wear 'em out, I'll def post more shots.

:D

EDIT: Btw, if you haven't seen yet, my pickup pics are on page 227.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom