Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDP 13s are not horrible quality just stop with that nonsense. I don't see glue marks on my pair or other flaws. The white perforated leather upper is smooth and the black suede feels great. Stop bashing newer releases just because you have a pair of OG's, we get it already your fly.
indifferent.gif
I had cdp's and sold them. but comparing them to my og's they were horrible (reason why i sold them). its not about bashing newer releases or bragging lol..look at the page before this and see the pic i posted. these shoes look like fakes, its so sad. My og's are getting old, so i was looking foward to this release. But seeing these pics makes me not want to get them

for the record i bought 88' 3s and blk/red 11s and had no problem with them.

and i joined in 04 so the person trying to point out my new sn is incorrect ha

I'll be copping the cool grey and pink for the lil one. Not sure if wifey want those or the or the other ones. Either way it shouldn't be too hard copping their sizes

Jordan killed these not in a good way , I was trying to figure it out and it's the side white panels tht make the shoe look cheap as hell and super fake!! The Kmart leather doesn't help either , was a screaching my head on why I didn't like my favorite shoe in this color , and came to notice it's the CHEAP materials they used , worse then the m3 less breds and flints 13's , keep going NikeJB glad ur pushing all this cheap ish on these hypebeasts , sorry these are complete trash straight out the box

What is resale on these looking like?  Im thinking of pulling the trigger at $240 to cop early.  I was able to pick up the black and red He Got Games AFTER rd for $200 on CL.  You guys think these will be the same?
Noob 2013 member just said Black and Red he got games instead of breds. HAHA

I need one of you guys with hundreds of pairs in storage to end up on storage wars.
lololol if that happened to me they would make a killing og flu games...all the 13's og's....my black chutney lows 13 still a pretty good condition after almost 15 yrs...also have most of the og air max 95's that came out that yr 10.10.5 ..team jordans etc etc 

The constant rants on quality is becoming redundant.  If you feel a shoe, JB or any other company, isn't worth the asking price then don't buy it.  How hard is that to understand.  People complain and then act like a JB rep put a gun to their head and made them purchase the shoe.  If you buy a shoe in store and still complain about the quality the blame is on you not the company.  I've seen people buy a shoe in store and say the quality is horrible when holding it in hand but will buy it anyway.  
tired.gif

roll.gif
I know what your saying but if people ain't holding it in their hands then how can they judge what the quality is. It boggles my mind how everyone is able to criticize a shoe from a picture or from what a person says about a pair of jays. People should actually hold a pair in their own hands and then make well formulated opinion of what the quality is

have no.idea how stores are handling this release.... slacking... and footlocker's launch locator isnt saying anything. I always still call to confirm though.

What is resale on these looking like?  Im thinking of pulling the trigger at $240 to cop early.  I was able to pick up the black and red He Got Games AFTER rd for $200 on CL.  You guys think these will be the same?

Try reading about 5 pages back before posting next time. Already covered boss.

So you have some people in here saying that the shoes are on point and others saying that they are cheap trash? People form your own opinion when you see them in person.

put it like this its about the same quality of the bred 13's that dropped in jan...and i was going to cop those up until i had em hand which made me pass 

put it like this its about the same quality of the bred 13's that dropped in jan...and i was going to cop those up until i had em hand which made me pass 
every review I have seen online had nothing but high praises for the quality of these sneakers.. oh well ill pass and buy some clarks wallabees 

I wanna be prepared but haven't used JimmyJazz before. Do they do 8pm EST with everyone else or midnight releases?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom