Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys say that these are more hyped than the black/red 13s cause its starting to look like it but regardless I'm coppin

Got my guaranteed ticket from champs 25 minutes ago so I'm good, Good luck to those that's trying to purchase these in a safe manner.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/30
7524/width/200/height/400

Already seen people post pics of the entire shoe wanted to show some close ups I have to say compared the recent 13 these are far better there's a couple of areas with excess amount of glue but other than that I'm happy with them. Now if I compare these to my OG that no longer fit then obviously there's a major difference.

Any one need additional pics or angles Let me know trying to figure out how to write this program [emoji]128527[/emoji]

just talked my local retailers, first come, first serve.! no tickets, TX.! looking like they'll be an easy cop seeing that everybody had spent their income tax money.! WHOOP.! 

Got my guaranteed ticket from champs 25 minutes ago so I'm good, Good luck to those that's trying to purchase these in a safe manner.

called a local champs and the guy was like we dont know yet..call a week before release and we should know. i said a week was yesterday bro, were 6 days away. :smh: :smh:

Bunch of morons at that store.

called a local champs and the guy was like we dont know yet..call a week before release and we should know. i said a week was yesterday bro, were 6 days away. :smh: :smh:

The champs that I went was in boca raton,Florida. Before I went to champs I went to foot locker and they told me to check online and click foot locker unlocked which I already did before I came to the mall and I told them there's no info for the 13's, I mean these shoe stores are not consistent with their big releases so your right they are morons for life....

The champs that I went was in boca raton,Florida. Before I went to champs I went to foot locker and they told me to check online and click foot locker unlocked which I already did before I came to the mall and I told them there's no info for the 13's, I mean these shoe stores are not consistent with their big releases so your right they are morons for life....
all those online release info are generated from HQ in NYC, these "little" employees know little to nothing about that, of course they are going to be inconsistent.  what makes me mad is that just from a customer perspective, asking them information about new releases they usually give you two or three words answers.

don't get me wrong i know there are many ftl/champs/fa employees are so willing to help out people when you first walking into the store, and their customer service is A+...but then some of these employees can be a real d*ck some times.

the way i make myself feel better is to think..."hey it's okay, they make minimum wage"

my lil brother, female friend, and I all got our guaranteed tickets from champs. I don't know about thirst, but there were 50+ people in line. I heard they had 30 pairs, but I don't really know. I'll gauge the amount of pairs out here by what my guy at a local small chain tells me they received to the warehouse to be divided up to the stores.

I do think that these are going to be available to the people who want them for msrp, if they can be patient. Like some have said, I think some places might hold back stock. Then again, even if there are a lot of them out here, there seems to be enough demand to meet that supply + the resellers. Good luck to everyone.

called a local champs and the guy was like we dont know yet..call a week before release and we should know. i said a week was yesterday bro, were 6 days away.
mean.gif
mean.gif

i never trust calling stores. some shady people will give misinformation. that way there is 1 less person of interest. i was going to call my local stores this weekend but instead i drove to the mall and in person went in to ask release information.

Last edited:
are there any more he got game colorways coming out this year?

:lol: but really tho im gonna try NDC for these.. ive heard 13s run a half size big.. should i go with my true size or half size down? havent had a pair of 13s before.

thanks in advance

are there any more he got game colorways coming out this year?

:lol: but really tho im gonna try NDC for these.. ive heard 13s run a half size big.. should i go with my true size or half size down? havent had a pair of 13s before.

thanks in advance[/quot

Them he got game low 11's yo! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom