Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen these in person and the quality is trash compared to my CDP Pack. It's worse then the bred 13s this year.
For real? I remember some guy on here telling me they were better than CDP just by seeing early released pictures.lol

"He Got Game" was trending on twitter and it wasn't because of the movie :smh: *sight* I'm no longer getting excited about this release, I'm still going to try and get a pair but if I don't I won't be disappointed

When I get my pair on Saturday, I'm gonna do the same laugh Denzel does when he gets his pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hello- New to the site. Sorry if its posted somewhere but, how does a guy get these lol? Are they only released online? Thanks

Available 8 AM Saturday online and in store depending on when they open. Most places are doing a raffle or FCFS

are these going to be as hard to get as everyone is making it seem like? i plan to just cop off NDC with no problems.. could be wrong but I dont think it'll be too hard to get ahold of these..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom