Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could donate.. but there isn't a NT in site where i'm at 
ohwell.gif

This is my First rsvp victory . I'm from Chicago so does anyone know if the rsvp lines get Long and crazy???

Pretty simple and calm. As long as you show up between 8-10 (i think that was the time) you'll be good. They only let people in who have an RSVP, everyone else lurks outside till the store opens.

Can't believe that I seem to be the only person who didn't get an RSVP thru Chronos. Maybe I've just been blacklisted unbeknownst to me. I'll find a pair, but I was hoping to pick up in person when I'm in SF on Saturday. Looks like I'll pay more online and have to put in work at 5am on Saturday. If I do RSVP again thru Chronos I guess I'm using another twitter account since I'm about 0 for 30 in the past 6 weeks with NTSF.

I thought I was blacklisted or something like that when I always get shut out at NTSF but Chronos came through again. I donated this time not only because to better my chance but to help maintain the server or whatever. Lucky those that didn't donate got a DM back.
I won't hesitate to donate on the next one. He's taking the competition out of commission one release at a time. All good things will come to an end so I'm rolling with SR until then. :nthat:

missed out on my manual attempt and was just refunded on my sniper..fml. been having horrible luck lately with a flat tire and a cracked windshield...i hope i get a raffle call tomorrow to turn my luck around or im gonna wake up super early saturday morning

oddly quiet in here.

Got hooked up on my size 8 in NikeSF of course by the man himself Chronos.

Oh by the way the heat picture had me rolling lol

That hookup overseas and Alaska better come through!! If Alaska is beasting with jordan heads,then FML!!

Last edited:
Shout out to my guy Chronos even though I'm not near a Niketown, I might just donate on gp. It's what this community is all about. People helping people and paying it forward :nthat:

^^^^ This to the fullest.. Chronos is doin real positive things - exactly what NT was meant to be about. :nthat:

Chronos is LEGIT! I give him hella respect because he did it for free and gave you the option to pay. I didn't pay this time to see if it would work. Going forward I will be donating every time! 
smile.gif

Way better than paying someone $30-50 to do it or paying $100-200 over retail after the jump...

SAME HERE! But I didn't get an RSVP for NIKENYC, I think they blocked me lol, I've literally NEVER won there.

So I just moved 2 newark NJ from VA but I work in NYC & I know I missed my opportunity on reserving a pair of these so can anyone in the NYC area tell me what's my best chance of getting these at retail price Saturday on or offline?

Went to enter the raffle at a FTL in my neighborhood.  The new kid I've entered the last few raffles with was there.  I asked if they got a lot of pairs, and the he said "I can't say *cough36*"  only a couple pairs of each size.  Hoping to hit the size 11 there though.  He also said 12 would be impossible to get....I took that as meaning they were spoken for by employees already.   Not sure what to make of it for the release on a larger scale.

I think everyone did good today. I think there will be plenty to go around. Resale shouldn't be bad if u miss these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom