Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Is the YOTR box larger than other CWs?

Ya theyre bigger but not by a ton.  YOTR box is a big box in comparison to reg shoe box, but compared to other 2011 its a little bigger say an inch in width and length, height is the same tho

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Dude said these are heavier than the 8's and felt like bricks...yeah right! I have the Playoff and Aqua 8's...the 2011's are by far the lightest Air Jordan I have ever worn!
Yeah I have no idea where he's getting that. These are much lighter than the VIIIs.
I wore my ASG's all weekend and I couldn't believe how comfy they were! I haven't tried the "Quick" insoles yet because I'm wearing them casually so I figured the "Explosive's" would be better for cushioning. Also, these kicks are light as hell so I don't know what the poster is talking about.
Yeah I wore my ASG's today and they are light and very comfy... I went with the explosive ...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Is the YOTR box larger than other CWs?

Ya theyre bigger but not by a ton.  YOTR box is a big box in comparison to reg shoe box, but compared to other 2011 its a little bigger say an inch in width and length, height is the same tho
thanks. finally got around to putting the YOTR on the stack and realized the difference in size.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Dude said these are heavier than the 8's and felt like bricks...yeah right! I have the Playoff and Aqua 8's...the 2011's are by far the lightest Air Jordan I have ever worn!
Yeah I have no idea where he's getting that. These are much lighter than the VIIIs.
I wore my ASG's all weekend and I couldn't believe how comfy they were! I haven't tried the "Quick" insoles yet because I'm wearing them casually so I figured the "Explosive's" would be better for cushioning. Also, these kicks are light as hell so I don't know what the poster is talking about.
Yeah I wore my ASG's today and they are light and very comfy... I went with the explosive ...

I'm pretty sure he meant the lebron 8s, but I agree with you guys these things are super comfy and by no means feel like bricks.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

I'm pretty sure he meant the lebron 8s, but I agree with you guys these things are super comfy and by no means feel like bricks.
Even if he meant Lebron 8s, these are still lighter by a good amount 
laugh.gif

DC 30, nice Set man. Those All Stars look dope.

The Black/Charcoal 2011's are 
pimp.gif

And dude up there makes no sense. 2011's are 14.9 oz. Lebron V1 are 17.2 oz and V2 are 16.6 oz. Jordan VIII's are 19.2 oz. 2011's are far from clunky.
indifferent.gif

Ya I read that too, i think it was in the Lebron 8 thread......The guy was bashing JB anyway so it wasnt like he was gonna give them props even if they were lighter. 

@ dude with the ASG 2011 and jersey......sooo dope bro!!!  nice look

I was wearing these today when the wind picked up...
laugh.gif
felt that cool breeze on the top of my feet!!!
breathability FTW!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just received mine the other day..been wearing them and really like the shoe. Im on the look out for a 2nd pair now lol. Bring on them all blacks!

Back
Top Bottom