Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Somehow I think the AJ2011 will be the first Air Jordan that becomes very popular and iconic
without MJ wearing it in the NBA.
Imagine that shoe would be worn by MJ and even cost less!
It would be a superseller like the AJ XI,XII and XIII back then.

XX3?
indifferent.gif

AJ XIX looked mostly like a less elegant, more aggressive and more sophisticated version of the AJ XI

which not only is more durable and comfortable but also very good in performance

AJ XX was a very unique shoe and really can be considered as another anniversary Jordan like the AJ X.

the ankle strap caused much irritation to many people though
AJ XX1 was very well designed though the shoe in the forefoot seems a bit to bulky

AJ XX2 were OK but somehow nothing outstanding.

AJ XX3 were nice but somehow too much like an And1 shoe IMO.

AJ 2009 had a wacky heel, while the shoe reminded like a mix of AJXIV and AJXVI.

AJ 2010 is just butt ugly in most colorways. The only ones looking quite OK were the allwhites and the black-babyblues

AJ 2011 seems like to be designed in the same era like MJ's 2nd three-peat with the Bulls.

It has very much of the look and contrast of the AJ XI and AJ XII, being very light and very nice for fast guards.

Like the AJ XI the shape is not bulky but quite elegant and sleek

almost fifty degrees and sunny in the Chi. I've had these bad boys on all day. MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES EVER!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Somehow I think the AJ2011 will be the first Air Jordan that becomes very popular and iconic
without MJ wearing it in the NBA.
Imagine that shoe would be worn by MJ and even cost less!
It would be a superseller like the AJ XI,XII and XIII back then.

XX3?
indifferent.gif

AJ XIX looked mostly like a less elegant, more aggressive and more sophisticated version of the AJ XI

which not only is more durable and comfortable but also very good in performance

AJ XX was a very unique shoe and really can be considered as another anniversary Jordan like the AJ X.

the ankle strap caused much irritation to many people though
AJ XX1 was very well designed though the shoe in the forefoot seems a bit to bulky

AJ XX2 were OK but somehow nothing outstanding.

AJ XX3 were nice but somehow too much like an And1 shoe IMO.

AJ 2009 had a wacky heel, while the shoe reminded like a mix of AJXIV and AJXVI.

AJ 2010 is just butt ugly in most colorways. The only ones looking quite OK were the allwhites and the black-babyblues

AJ 2011 seems like to be designed in the same era like MJ's 2nd three-peat with the Bulls.

It has very much of the look and contrast of the AJ XI and AJ XII, being very light and very nice for fast guards.

Like the AJ XI the shape is not bulky but quite elegant and sleek
Albeit what you might say is all true, the XX3 was VERY popular and iconic. And MJ didn't wear them. XX3's were loved across the board.

This shoe is really distinctive on television, even from a distance. It's the cut of the leather in the back, first of all, and the over-sized Jumpman as well.

I've been pretty impressed by this design, overall. I was disappointed in the 2010 because I thought it was a missed opportunity. They got real close to making a classic. All they had to do was eliminate the window (poor design choice) and lose some of that plastic #%%* on the sides. Otherwise, I thought it was a beautiful design with the asymetrical tongue/ankle collar and independent toe technology.

The 2011 is undeniably great. Just a nice, clean design. Look forward to the black pair (though I could do without the patent leather at this point - hoping for a black/red or black/university blue colorway without the patent).

Dude said the 23's look like an And-1 shoe lol! Yeah right And-1 in their best dreams wish they could design a sneaker like the 23's...some cats opinions are way off...just like dude the other day said the 2011's were heavier than the Air Jordan 8's lol!

eh i cant say the same about the xx3s how they were so special..i had some and returned them cause they wernt my taste at all..i think that if the 2011s were the xx3s instead then these would be waaaay more popular..

Tried on the white/black's today, and they are nice! I just need to decide between white/red or the blue.

Thanks guys.  I went to my local FTL and tried on a 9.5 (sz 10 was done), and it fit well.  I'm gonna try a 10 and make a choice.

wasn't feeling the early pics of these, but seeing them on college ballers has shown them in a nice light. the blues are very nice.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

to my surprise, very true to size unlike 95% of most Nike retros and New releases for me in the past 8 years or so.

go pack go
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom