Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Saw the black stealth at foot action today....sooooo clean....def coppin....buddy said they got in 24 pairs of Orion blue 7s and 48 pairs of 2011 black stealths....April 2nd

I hope NDC restocks on the All Stars - I would like to grab another pair. Very impressed with the 2011s overall! My pair:

sjsdv.jpg

zGHIM.jpg

fvKIa.jpg

ybnzX.jpg

man why the !@!+ did eastbay put the exclusion back on the white/black colorway?? smh. was about to buy um man... damn

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man why the !@!+ did eastbay put the exclusion back on the white/black colorway?? smh. was about to buy um man... damn
They'll probably put them back up in a few days. The white/red CW has no exclusion for those interested.

Exclusion was not on the white/blacks when I just checked. Maybe it was just a glitch in the system...

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I hope NDC restocks on the All Stars - I would like to grab another pair. Very impressed with the 2011s overall! My pair:

sjsdv.jpg

zGHIM.jpg

fvKIa.jpg

ybnzX.jpg

My local mall has the Blue ASG 2011's still in stock lol

Prostaffer wrote:

Just played three hours this morning. Still look decent.

great pics bro
pimp.gif
 i agree they definitely still looks nice after being worn numerous time on the court
pimp.gif
 iam wearing my red pair this saturday morning pickup games at the gym
ohwell.gif

order from FNL online and use this code POTOFGOLD its a 30% off
ohwell.gif
  just order my 2nd pair of blk/wht cw last tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
do you know how long that coupon code is good for? just today?

Originally Posted by teller360

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I used it yesterday.. and someone used it earlier this week.. but not sure when it expires..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I used it yesterday.. and someone used it earlier this week.. but not sure when it expires..
indifferent.gif

I think Jordan Brand items are excluded from Finishline coupon codes. Never works for me...

Those Georgetown and UNC ones are dope

About time they stopped wearing those ugly team J's

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Dope....  via Sneakernews
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
JB, please drop this colorway. Amazing. The Georgetown ones are nice, but they should have been grey upper with the Navy instead of the White Upper.

I was thinking the same thing, about a light grey

They could take some more risk with these

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I was thinking the same thing, about a light grey

They could take some more risk with these
It's Hoyas colors. Grey and Navy! The White/Navy looks too much like the White/Black 2011. Maybe a Grey Suede upper with the Navy Patina. Man, the possibilities of these are endless. Hoping we see some classic JB color combos soon.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

indifferent.gif

I think Jordan Brand items are excluded from Finishline coupon codes. Never works for me...

i used it for the all-star 2010 and wht/blk 2011 and both got 30% off  last tuesday it worked and got almost $90 off
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom