Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

914640.jpg

never seen these shorts before either

Originally Posted by Type X

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I hope NDC restocks on the All Stars - I would like to grab another pair. Very impressed with the 2011s overall! My pair:

My local mall has the Blue ASG 2011's still in stock lol

Where exactly do you live? These are sold out all over the bay area.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

I tried using the Finishline coupon of POTOFGOLD and it didnt work.  How were you able to use it twice?
bought two pairs of shoes one last tuesday all-stars 2010 and wht/blk 2011 with tax plus shipping paid about $220 for both, but tried the coupon again today and it says it's expired already
frown.gif

like yall, i'm lovin' BOTH the georgetown PEs and the unc PEs! breathtakingly beautiful shoes.

i too am curious as to the chances these will release, but also about the claim others have made in this thread concerning the jordan 2011 coming to nikeID. can anyone in the know confirm or deny that?

thanks!

JB def has a winner this year with the 2011. Now if they could roll out some new CW's ASAP!!! I really want to see a Black/Red or something like a cool grey set up. Anything that resembles OG CW's of the AJXI I think would work well.

Originally Posted by teller360

does anyone know if sneaker.st is getting the black 2011's?

for those interested, i contacted sneaker st and he told me they plan to get the black 2011s and to follow the twitter feed for availability.

From the Daily Tar Heel news, "A Team Jordan PR representative said Thursday that the players are not required to wear the shoes but each member of the team received a pair. These shoes are UNC-exclusive and will not be available to the public."...Come on JB!!!

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Dope....  via Sneakernews

wow i know light blue kicks aint cool to rocks no more these are the *#$*

and if they replaced the white upper with grey suede on the georgetown pe and left the midsole white........damn that would have been second to only the answer 3 georgetown colorwayfor gtown kicks

After 143 pages I think it's pretty safe to say that the 2011 is the first from this naming scheme that will be appreciated by a good bit of people. I'm glad to see a return to form on the signature shoe, now I just need to figure out which c/w I want to get for my rotation.

The Georgetown and UNC PEs are nice. Not terribly different then the white/black, white/red, and white/blues that have already released, but still nice. Still waiting on the blackouts and to see if the 2011s make NikeID....

Got mine yesterday. Is it me or do they squeak? I also find them a bit wide. But a nice shoe. A looker.

Back
Top Bottom