Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by DRO3000

FYI....^^^^^sold for $533 on eBay!!!! Again...........whats wrong with ppl???? Lol

that is just wrong.  might have to go buy a bedazzler 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

FYI....^^^^^sold for $533 on eBay!!!! Again...........whats wrong with ppl???? Lol

how many bids? nvm, it dosent matter. just knowing one person spend that much on somthing they coulda did they self speeks to how dumb some consumers are.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

man that is hilarious, someone's 12 year old girl took a Bedazzler to those blackouts

laugh.gif

Speaking of the blackouts, I finally picked up pair this weekend.
pimp.gif

They are my favorite 2011s thus far, might have to pick up a 2nd pair on discount.

My Comets were cancelled by Eastbay too... what a shock!

That's funny because I ordered right when they popped up.

Then I go on the site today, and my size is back available for purchase. No thanks. I might as well return the blue pair, since I can't have the whole set.

just got off the phone with the jumpman23.com customer service line. basically, they don't have any info on the 3 colorways supposedly dropping on 4/30. the rep talked to her manager, their resident jordan shoehead, and consulted every computer program she had access to. their system says they are all 3 dropping on 4/30, and it does not categorize them as a quickstrike. but no further info on color, availability, or locations.

she actually told me to watch sneakernews for updates. i think it's ironic that Jordan Brand tells customers to watch a third party website for information about their products...shouldn't they have the latest info on their own products!?!?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Then post info about where to get them for $120 if you're going to be a d bag about it.
figure it out yourself  typical niketalker 

like the fellow said below you thats my schtick 

is this the Seinfeld episode when he cant find deals on niketalk ?

when i ask i dont get help 

there is no reason to look out for anyone if your going to "get bent" when i post right

so dont expect it 

BTW i aint cop em because there too much coming out 

plus there was only one size at $120.00

LOLZ Deadstock shoes got the white/black for $125.00 or Finishline has the white/black for 139.99 and use the 20 % off coupon

those Orions are bought! will be my second pair next to the white/blacks. so much "Carolina blue" going on a Heel fan has to get!

i wore my comets about 3 times already and they are my favorite 2011 so far.
s/n someone needs to photoshop the all blacks to look like the bred XIs. i want to see how hot they would look like that.

^^^ none yet that i can find. been asking everyone, but no answers yet. waiting on a call back now. will update if/when i hear something & trust others who have better connects will do the same.

peace!

Back
Top Bottom