Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

5/7

I went to Finishline Staten Island Mall this Finishline is huge. I went into the Jordan section they have and saw the  Jordan 2011   white/blue, white/red, white/black and the black/black on sale for $139.99. I asked if they had a 15 in the white/blue and the guy told me we got the black/black  copped for $152.00
eek.gif

First time I eva copped something from Finishline.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

HOH Harlem  got all the colors of the Jordan 2011 on display even the JBC that I thought would have been sold out already.

This is a hot Jordan shirt  Support Your Local Shops!

http://www.sidelineapparel.com/airjordan-supportlocalshopstee-414157011.html
All the colors that have released so far or even the three that are supposed to drop on 5/21?

The colors that have dropped so far thats what they have.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

this pic courtesy of jaxballer124 from ISS. he says he picked them up in singapore today. looks like the patina is neither the original grey version we saw nor the green to black fade we saw on the JB website. what do yall think?

This is a nice balance of the first two versions.

sounds like yall are down with this release version, which seems safe to assume at this point.

i actually still prefer the greys, but this version is superior to the gradients.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by Vuey

Anyone got a release date for the 2011 hyper fuse black/white ? I'm pretty keen on them.
ahahaha

anybody ??? 
eyes.gif

so far they are the only version of the 2011 i like in the Black/white colourway.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

this pic courtesy of jaxballer124 from ISS. he says he picked them up in singapore today. looks like the patina is neither the original grey version we saw nor the green to black fade we saw on the JB website. what do yall think?
I don't know why, but those colors look just right on this shoe.

well i got my comets a day after eastbay cancelled my order. I went HOH in the galleria and had one size 12 left..got lucky...would have posted sooner but i got banned for two weeks...
pimp.gif

from this:
Jordan-2011-Altd-M-1m-570x427.jpg

to this:
air-jordan-2011-black-neo-lime-03.jpg

now this:

they just made them progressively worse in my opinion.
i hated the 2nd version when the pics first surfaced but compared to these pickles, the lawnmowers don't look too shabby now.
sick.gif

Not gonna lie; I'm going to have to see these in person before pulling the trigger. Love the comets and my ASG's.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

they just made them progressively worse in my opinion.
i hated the 2nd version when the pics first surfaced but compared to these pickles, the lawnmowers don't look too shabby now.
sick.gif
I feel the same way.  Each variation got worse.  

I think I would have preferred the 2nd version, but I'm still planning on copping them either way.

Got a nice new pair of camo shorts waiting to be rocked with these. lol.

Didn't feel the 1st colorway.  Liked the 2nd.  Not feeling the 3rd.  Should have stuck with the 2nd version imo.

2nd version > 3rd > 1st, but i'd cop any that drops. the electric green on black make the tongues pop like no other colourway. aside from the yotr, these are the only other pair worth retail.

Thanks JB for saving me money.

Should have kept the second version instead of using all green.

Back
Top Bottom