Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

havent had much time to post these. got these about 2 weeks ago. these are murdering the other 2 imo
2wdbmgp.jpg

if i remember correctly, you said you ordered your pair from marqueesole, right darealjkid?

so we've got marqueesole with the greys, a guy in singapore who says he got a production pair early with green patina, while the JB page shows them having a gradient patina leather??? has marqueesole sold colorways which didn't end up being the final release version previously?  thanks for any info you guys/gals have.

Does anyone have any leather scuffs on their 2011?  I just realized that this is almost the same leather as the Lebron 7 Christmas edition. Do these 2011 scuff real bad after playing basketball?

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

Does the patent leather on the blackouts hold up ok after ball?

I have played twice in mine, and they look amazing. I had people step all over them during the games, but they wipe clean very easily. 

The first version was trash, the second version was good, but the third version is great. They better keep that one. It has the right amount of green, we need more green jordansSo, is Eastbay getting these on the 21st?

I wish JB would release the blue/grey. Those Ray Allen All Star PE's were SICK! Appreciate any info about release, if anyone has the inside track.

The second version of the black and green is more appealing to me, not planning on copping any of the newer cw's but just my opinion on those. I'm perfectly happy with my ASG's and blackouts...as soon as I get so more funds I'll probably cop the black/whites
If the Ray Allen PE's or the white patents from ASW dropped I'd be all over those with a quickness tho

I'm going to have to see all three colorways before I decide on any of them. I have a feeling I'm going to walk away empty handed though. If the Black/Greens have the all green patina, I will walk away with a quickness...

pics again courtesy of jaxballer24.

that's it for me if these are the release versions of the greens--no thanks. but the white/blues look better than anticipated. that patina looks more like univ blue than tech grey.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

havent had much time to post these. got these about 2 weeks ago. these are murdering the other 2 imo 
Have to agree with you. Those are so much better.

2wdbmgp.jpg

These are killin the other two versions! Does anybody know where else I can cop these other than marqueesole? They sold out in a sz 10!

Originally Posted by Sting83659

The first version was trash, the second version was good, but the third version is great. They better keep that one. It has the right amount of green, we need more green jordansSo, is Eastbay getting these on the 21st?
Still no information on these shoes.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

these easily went from a signature J with potential to a team J with all these horrid cw's. What a disappointment the 2011 turned out to be, but then again maybe my expectations are off and the sig line truly ended @ 23.

Back
Top Bottom