Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Finally got my hands on the YOTR!

laugh.gif
Couldn't even wait to get home to take pics huh??

thanks for the info. i don't mind the delay, just glad to read they're GR. i hate the stupid "shoe game", just want kicks for my feet.

2wdbmgp.jpg

These are killin the other two versions! Does anybody know where else I can cop these other than marqueesole? They sold out in a sz 10!

Originally Posted by AIRcilla

2wdbmgp.jpg

These are killin the other two versions! Does anybody know where else I can cop these other than marqueesole? They sold out in a sz 10!

I agree. This is the superior version IMO. I've almost talked myself out of getting the final version. The Brand is making it easier by pushing the release back.

Originally Posted by asu42

I like the delay because it gives me a chance to save more money

It's strange that these new CW's have been released o time in other countries but not the US ?Delayed shipping ? Production issues ? Or JB running on budget and want to push out the release to pick up more sales in June ? As they have had a solid start to the yr so far , as cement III, playoff XIII , vii have all sd well

justice4all2028 wrote:
pics again courtesy of jaxballer24.

that's it for me if these are the release versions of the greens--no thanks. but the white/blues look better than anticipated. that patina looks more like univ blue than tech grey.

The patina was always powder/univ. blue. The 'white' you're referring to is supposed to be the tech grey. The patina looks shiny and not as dull as before. Also, the tongue, laces, and inner lining seem to be a deeper blue. They do look better than anticipated though. 

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by darealjkid

these are murdering the other 2 imo
2wdbmgp.jpg
did they come w/ an og 2011 box or unlabeled jordan box?

they came in the standard black jordan box with no labeling on it at all. also they came without the towel or any of the accesories. and to top it off they came with one quick insole and one explosive insole. smh. however i am happy with them. these things are gorgeous in person. i just couldnt risk not getting them especially with all this nonsense thats happening. oh well, i got extra insoles from my anthracites
devil.gif

^Interesting.   Don't personally like the black/lime green colorway any variation but the first was def the best.  Love the red/grey.
I guess it speaks to how marqueesole, etc is doing their business, pulling shoes off production lines without the accessories and throwing them into a standard JB box with the appropriate labeling.  

Even the red/grey pair seems to have a lacquered/semi patent gloss to it as opposed to the Marquee version that had more of a "soft" grey leather patina if that makes sense.  

Still going to go for the red/grey pair but would have preferred the 'softer' patina leather that appeared in first versions.

Got the YOTR, now waiting for a proper Bred. Everything else is a NBA pass to a AAU 8th grader...

Originally Posted by Gink

justice4all2028 wrote:
pics again courtesy of jaxballer24.

that's it for me if these are the release versions of the greens--no thanks. but the white/blues look better than anticipated. that patina looks more like univ blue than tech grey.

This picture looks like they just stained the grey with green.

Not really feelin any of these color ways........better put the "limited" stamp on these quick, or we will be able to get them at the outlets to cut grass in. 

Back
Top Bottom