Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i like the green, may want to get them to match my car. haha.

Hang them from your mirror like old school.  Nice car, btw.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 thanks man.

the air jordan 2011 is a REALLY NICE model. it's too bad that jordan brand is dropping the ball on coming up with great colorways.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

the air jordan 2011 is a REALLY NICE model. it's too bad that jordan brand is dropping the ball on coming up with great colorways.

this

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

this
Well, to be fair, they came up with two GREAT colorways - unfortunately, we can't get them (the Gtown and UNC PEs).

Got around to copping the white/black pair on discount. Pretty essential purchase if I had to pick one c/w out of all the 2011s. Pity mine had slight yellowing on the sole straight out the box!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Got around to copping the white/black pair on discount. Pretty essential purchase if I had to pick one c/w out of all the 2011s. Pity mine had slight yellowing on the sole straight out the box!

LOLZ @ YELLOWING

Has anyone had any problems with the insoles moving around when ballin in these?

Does this settle down after a few wears? I played in them this eve and I felt the explosion insoles moving around a bit like they were a bit small in the shoe. I don’t want to be switchin them up all the time but Im considering using some glue/bonding to lock the insoles down.

Its not major movement, but when im making a hard cut i feel there is a bit of movement in the forefoot. I tightened up the laces a bit and it seemed to help.

I was checkin on the FNL and theres a pair of ASG's sz 12 for 139.98 with a $20 discount and free shipping thats a great deal!! FYI for anyone thats interested

Originally Posted by raidercb5

I was checkin on the FNL and theres a pair of ASG's sz 12 for 139.98 with a $20 discount and free shipping thats a great deal!! FYI for anyone thats interested

I just tried to buy those, got through paypal checkout and then it went back to fnl and got the message that an item in my cart is unavailable.  guess someone beat me to them.  oh well.  more money for me.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

did they come w/ an og 2011 box or unlabeled jordan box?

they came in the standard black jordan box with no labeling on it at all. also they came without the towel or any of the accesories. and to top it off they came with one quick insole and one explosive insole. smh. however i am happy with them. these things are gorgeous in person. i just couldnt risk not getting them especially with all this nonsense thats happening. oh well, i got extra insoles from my anthracites
devil.gif

Best 2011 colorway by far.  These should be the public release.  those rain forrest/ grass stain/ jungle ones that are coming out are an easy pass

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Has anyone had any problems with the insoles moving around when ballin in these?

Does this settle down after a few wears? I played in them this eve and I felt the explosion insoles moving around a bit like they were a bit small in the shoe. I don’t want to be switchin them up all the time but Im considering using some glue/bonding to lock the insoles down.

Its not major movement, but when im making a hard cut i feel there is a bit of movement in the forefoot. I tightened up the laces a bit and it seemed to help.
I know exactly what you're talking about and I think it's more the upper of the shoe shifting around as opposed to the insole. My explosive insole stays intact and firm in the shoe, but when I make a hard cut sometimes, it feels like the upper and the lower go in opposite directions and it "slips". I ended up wearing and extra pair of socks over my socks and tightened the first 4 laceholes in my shoe to alleviate this issue. So far it's been working. I've been balling in mine for the past 2.5 months without this issue anymore.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I like the 2011's but Am I the only one that thinks those 3 versions are fugly as hell?

Nope, you're not the only one. I feel the same way. They could have done a lot better.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

freezyfreeky wrote:
did they come w/ an og 2011 box or unlabeled jordan box?

they came in the standard black jordan box with no labeling on it at all. also they came without the towel or any of the accesories. and to top it off they came with one quick insole and one explosive insole. smh. however i am happy with them. these things are gorgeous in person. i just couldnt risk not getting them especially with all this nonsense thats happening. oh well, i got extra insoles from my anthracites
devil.gif

coming from marqueesole, i figured as much with the box. they certainly could have put matching insoles though.
nice pickup nonetheless.

I've experienced the same thing a few times when making hard cuts. It doesn't shift a lot though, but just feels a bit uncomfortable and annoying until it shifts back into place.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I've experienced the same thing a few times when making hard cuts. It doesn't shift a lot though, but just feels a bit uncomfortable and annoying until it shifts back into place.

yeah i cant see this getting any better with time either, ill be looking for some glue for the insole at the weekend. ill prob just do the forefoot to start and see if it makes any difference.

Back
Top Bottom