Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

My dude is a district manager and they had a meeting today discussing number stores will be receiving and i was shocked at the numbers. Not trying hype at all. Jus sayin. Bein from ohio i figured our HOH would get 80-125 pairs of the red/grey/white colorway.

has anyone switched out the laces on the YOTRs to match the tongue? pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigc2202

My dude is a district manager and they had a meeting today discussing number stores will be receiving and i was shocked at the numbers. Not trying hype at all. Jus sayin. Bein from ohio i figured our HOH would get 80-125 pairs of the red/grey/white colorway.

what kind of numbers are they talking about for us here? are stores other than HOH getting them here, did he say that?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

has anyone switched out the laces on the YOTRs to match the tongue? pics
nerd.gif

Hmm... never thought about doing that one... LOL.    Are you wearing your YOTR's?

man finally got my hands on those YOTR..and yes, they're so sweet!

by the way, just asking..is the grey leather a 'REAL' leather? or just like those synthetic leather used on the new retros?

Originally Posted by moelest

by the way, just asking..is the grey leather a 'REAL' leather? or just like those synthetic leather used on the new retros?
it's real leather...once you break it in at all it softens alot.  Very supple.

dope YOTR n dope shots too....
pimp.gif
\
the best cw of the AJ 2011 imo....

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

are the other colorways made with real leather also ?

wow I just went back and was reading some of the older posts in this thread. Alot of you 'sneakerheads' really had to eat your words. LOL

You know who you are...............

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

are the other colorways made with real leather also ?
The original 4 colorways are Patina Leather. The Black ones were Patent Leather, and the JBC colorways were also Patina Leather.

I believe the upcoming three colorways are all going to be Patina also.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

the air jordan 2011 is a REALLY NICE model. it's too bad that jordan brand is dropping the ball on coming up with great colorways.
I felt like they were good in the beginning, but they got worse over time.

^for me it's the other way around. the first main three colorways were all dull with only two colours. It's the reason why i only liked the YOTR. Now they are getting more interesting.

I guess this is the final production of the black Neo Lime 2011s, via Sneaker News....
airjordan2011blackneoli.jpg

It looks like they just stained the grey with green....I don't know how I feel about these anymore.  If they didn't have the green stain on the grey it would be a no brainer.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I guess this is the final production of the black Neo Lime 2011s, via Sneaker News....

It looks like they just stained the grey with green....I don't know how I feel about these anymore.  If they didn't have the green stain on the grey it would be a no brainer.

regardless of the green staining... GREY IT IS! 
pimp.gif

SIMON-COWELL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

They look like they have grass stains on them.....I'll have to see them up close I suppose.

Pass. These should be the Black fade into the green Patina.

And why the heck is the Heeltab White? It's a black and green shoe JB. Heeltab should be black with green stitching a la the HOH Black/Neo Lime Foam Ones.

JB sure knows how to ruin stuff...

so from this:
Jordan-2011-Altd-M-1m-570x427.jpg

to this:
air-jordan-2011-black-neo-lime-03.jpg

to this:

now this:

this shoe is like a damn chameleon!

the 2nd and 4th look to be possibly the same with just different lighting and contrast adjustment.
looking forward to seeing them in person to see what they really look like.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think I might just get the YOTR and be done with these

That's me all day... I copped YOTR in Chicago and unless we get a proper bred, I'm doney done done...

Back
Top Bottom