Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think I might just get the YOTR and be done with these

That's me all day... I copped YOTR in Chicago and unless we get a proper bred, I'm doney done done...

Hidilly Ho neighbourino. Good to hear everything's okily dokily.

all 3 colorways of the "warrior pack" are starting to flood ebay (US sellers). one lists 5/28 as the release date. is that dude just behind on all the release date changes, or has the release been pushed back up to next weekend?

peace.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

Are the oak hill pes with the two tone sides releasing HOH exclusive or anything> i need those.

Don't think they are releasing

I wore my white/black for the first time today these are real comfortable and not one time did my feet hurt. I got a few compliments might have to un deadstock my white/reds and keep my blacks on ice.

The grey and red and the blue are already up on Nike.com europe.
ll 3 colorways of the "warrior pack" are starting to flood ebay (US sellers). one lists 5/28 as the release date. is that dude just behind on all the release date changes, or has the release been pushed back up to next weekend?  3 colorways of the "warrior pack" are starting to flood ebay (US sellers). one lists 5/28 as the release date. is that dude just behind on all the release date changes, or has the release been pushed back up to next weekend? 

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

cant wait till these go to outlets for cheap.....

Shouldn't be long....I walked into a local sports store and they had the all black priced at $99.99 and buy one get half off the second pair.....or take 20% of just one pair.  Was able to get a pair for $85 after tax.  It was my first pair of non retro Jordan's and I was impressed with how comfortable they were. Def going to get a couple more color ways now.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ you can't just drop info like that and not tell us the spot. help us out...where is it?
I guess you could consider it a mom and pop type spot.....I'm not sure if it's a chain store or anything...it's called Velocity....They carry a ton of local (professional/college) sports team gear, then  i walked in one day and they had Jordan stuff every where.  I called and they said they have a size 12 left.....If I remember correctly, i think the display was a 9.  
http://www.wearvelocity.com/about-us/    I got mine in St.c.....about 15 mins from me.

I tried the patent black colorway today - not as comfortable with the patent materials. Costing over 50 bucks more it was easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

^Good lookin out Big Mike! Called but they ain't got my size...

What size did you need......I'll keep my eyes open and check when I'm in there....me or my wife are there at least once a week.

I dun like the grey changing on the limes. But the Foams kinda made this decison for me. For retail at least lololol

I hooped in my Wht/Reds today, un DSd.....these shoes are awesome !!!!!  The Air Jordan lives in the 2011.  I heard great things about the 2010 but these are superb hoopin shoes if anybody comes to this thread and is hatin....go buy a pair. 

C O O K # 45
get fit.

b5f26166c5bcf26d8dfa47c2402490dd5027adbe_r.jpg

Well the Black/Green pair are on Nike UK's page.  I think I talked myself out of them.

I copied this picture off NDC UK, so this should be the final one.

Back
Top Bottom