Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I thought they looked pretty good. I was going to post he changed to the welcome homes but saw it was already posted. Not a big deal, lots of switching goes on

I'm not a huge fan of the White/Reds Wade wore today. The White/Blacks look ok, but still have to see them up close. I think a Black upper/White lower combo will look dope for these...

m75bdaf18cba75c5fb03e24.jpg

noo.gif

AND JB wants me to drop $180 on these??

50cent.gif

Damn, I'm not sure how I feel about these shoes yet. Need to see more and especially feel them. A lot of you dudes jump the gun really quickly. Have you even played in them yet? I don't think so.

Jb is just getting worse and worse
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
those are ridiculously plain.
I'm convinced, the entire design team quit after 06. I just don't know what to say honestly.

Man I thought I was the only one noticed Wade changed back to the Welcome Homes after he missed that dunk.Im not going to judge the 2011's yet but they do look pretty plain and for $180 im pretty sure they will be sitting on the shelves waiting to go discount statusx2 or maybe 10 before people buy them.Ma they just need some nice colorways and that would set it off.Anyways it will start to grow on more people before RD.

Im kinda like the new Air Jordan 2011. Ya, its quite plain & boring looking shoes like everybody is complaining here. But, i do think it will grow on everyone when more clear pics start to surface. Anyway, D wade blow it when he should have a clear path to dunk the ball wearing the Air Jordan 2011. Hahaha...... 

WOW, Michael Jordan, Shut it DOWNNNNN, THOS ARE ASBSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this is what he has come up with as his signature shoe! They look like the answer 3s. How unimaginative, the design is disgusting, an the overall shape of the shoe is so ugly. I bet They are terrible to play in. Dwade switched midway through the game, thats gotta tell you something. I thought the 2010 where the best shoe since the 19s, i thought they where on to something, but these are TRASH!!!!!

The 2011's are ugly.
Personally I really like the 2010's more.
Just going to wait for the 2010's to go down more and get them cheap.

Back
Top Bottom