Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

what the heck I will pick up a pair of these for $40 and my local Nike outlet around Xmas time.

The more I see these, the more I like them; and I've been a fan since the first pics came out! Don't sleep on these people!

I'm really feeling these. They're much better than the past 2 sigs and I bet they're great to ball in. Think I might cop,when do they release?

Originally Posted by gijace

can someone PS the Upper all black so we can have a spacejam inspired 2011? tia

i got u fam.
ve3t4o.jpg

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i got u fam.
ve3t4o.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In the right colorways, this shoe will be
pimp.gif

Can you PS them with a Playoff XII colorway?

i got u fam.
ve3t4o.jpg
Damn,those are fire. I'm already feeling these,I can't imagine how nice they'll look in other cw's
could you try a black/red one please
happy.gif

WOW SLAMDUNKSPACE, you use FULL LENGTH ZOOMs to write your name for picture tags... that's gangster !

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

i got u fam.
ve3t4o.jpg
Damn,those are fire. I'm already feeling these,I can't imagine how nice they'll look in other cw's
could you try a black/red one please
happy.gif
thanks jayzrdead..
now these are worth copping imo..

Nah! Easy pass for me. Way too much heat coming out this year. If a colorway I like comes out, I'll wait for them at the outlets. No way I'm paying retail for these. More for you guys.

this shoe probably needs better colorways to do it justice. Casually i can see them flop but on the court they won't be a bad looking shoe.

these are in reality just jumpmans and should not be a sig shoe from what i see so far imo. didn't cop either, but i def. like the '09s and '10s WAY better. continue to get worse for jb as far as fresh, new styling and creativity.

Liking the new pics, but these are looking like a 2011 version of the XIs, which is not a bad thing

Cant wait to see the Black/charcoal pair that release in April, if theyre charcoal mesh black upper/midsole with a red outsole, can someone PS this

So the insoles are interchangeable right? Between air/zoom?

Will someone explain what makes sense about putting a carbon fiber shank into an insole? I've never hated on the choice between zoom and air, and felt the 21 and 22s worked quite well. However, having a piece of carbon fiber inserted into a flimsy insole rather than a part of the structure of the shoe makes ZERO sense as the supposed top of the line hoop shoe on the market.

Originally Posted by dj2up10

So the insoles are interchangeable right? Between air/zoom?

Will someone explain what makes sense about putting a carbon fiber shank into an insole? I've never hated on the choice between zoom and air, and felt the 21 and 22s worked quite well. However, having a piece of carbon fiber inserted into a flimsy insole rather than a part of the structure of the shoe makes ZERO sense as the supposed top of the line hoop shoe on the market.
I read an article that the added support of the carbon fibre shank provide extra strenght to the mid sole which helped prolong Jordan's career . Since the XI's , all Air Jordan sig line have carbon fibre shanks, As Michael insisted it is a "must have" on his sig shoes.

The problem i see here is Air Jordans have crossed over into mainstream fashion, people like myself buy these to wear casually and look at the asthectics of the shoes rather than the performance/cutting edge technology behind it. Being the signiture line shoe, i will wait for them to drop to sale price and i'll pick up a pair.
tongue.gif

I was disapointed at first but man these are MEAN!!! They ARE VERY Xi-%!! , kinda like an evolved XI . But these mos def go hard . I never doubt Tinker & them ...can't wait for these & the other colorways ...

Back
Top Bottom