Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

White/Blue All-Star colorway is by far my favorite but they are all super clean.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i passed with the red because:

1. i like blue better
2. got the welcome homes
3. got the bulls xx3 and finales
4. got the white red 10

im done w red for now
I like the look of the red colorway, but the actual color/shade of the red on the 2011s is kind of funky. More on the darker side, but not quiet maroon/burgundy. So its not really a Bulls red. On the fence leaning towards returning it.

I definitely like the blue colorway better and the red shade on the Welcome Home 2010.

wanted to get the YOTR but struck out on NDC
frown.gif
 luckily JB made a couple of dope cw to fall back on so iam glad i didn't sleep on these specially the blue cw which is sold out
pimp.gif
 don't get me wrong i would still campout for a pair of YOTR but i'll glady settle for what i have now
tired.gif

ecf368553199a4b379fec35d5b40deae5454bc78.pjpg

2ab268c3ffa99702c2b502da627e3a63c6a18f53.pjpg

I'm not even religious, but I'm praying for the Sneaker Gods to have the Rabbits...
RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK,

RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK,

RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK, RESTOCK....

Amen,

-$750 for YOTR 
roll.gif

-$400 for BHM III 
roll.gif

and somebody is actually buying it....

Got to try on a pair of the all star 2011's today, loved them A LOT.. I'm a sucker for blue, reminded me of the french blue 12's... Had to have them, can't wait to put them to good use
smile.gif

I picked up two of the royal/blue's and one of the white/black. I need the yotr bad!!! Missed out on friday night, hope in for a restock tonight.

Got my shipping confirmation email right after I left class this afternoon. I was a bit worried because I got the email through my phone and the subject read "Your NikeStore.com Order..." Once you click on the email, it says the rest. Thought I got the S.O.L email.

This is the first time in a while I like the new jordans automatically. Will wait for the price to do down though.

So after talking to 4, thats right, 4 people at Nike that all gave me diff answers on why my order is still processing, I FINALLY have a tracking number. UPS still doesnt have the package, but a label has been created.

Was kinda funny when I called, the lady said "so I see you ordered the Jordan 2001 Year of the Rabbit". I said Really? well If you want to send that pair to me, be my guest, but I ordered the White/Blue pair...lol

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

So after talking to 4, thats right, 4 people at Nike that all gave me diff answers on why my order is still processing, I FINALLY have a tracking number. UPS still doesnt have the package, but a label has been created.

Was kinda funny when I called, the lady said "so I see you ordered the Jordan 2001 Year of the Rabbit". I said Really? well If you want to send that pair to me, be my guest, but I ordered the White/Blue pair...lol
your's going through UPS?  huh, mine's going through FedEx.

You should've said "Yup, that's me!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

your's going through UPS?  huh, mine's going through FedEx.

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird myself.  EVERY package I get from NDC comes FedEx...

You should've said "Yup, that's me!"
laugh.gif

lol...I tried, but she caught me and seen what I really ordered,...

lol its always been on my mind of getting a tattoo and one day i said f&%$ it imma get it, i get compliments all the time for it

Yeah, I thought it was kinda weird myself.  EVERY package I get from NDC comes FedEx... 

Damn that's crazy man, if I order Next Day shipping, it's FedEx. If it's ground, it's always UPS. Must be cheaper via FedEx where you live.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn that's crazy man, if I order Next Day shipping, it's FedEx. If it's ground, it's always UPS. Must be cheaper via FedEx where you live.
Yeah it must be cheaper for FedEx for where you live because I ALWAYS get UPS for ground shipping...

Back
Top Bottom